• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change the layout of oscommerce v.2.3.1 product info page

ilosc6316

Hi,There,

I just installed osc v2.3.1,I tried to change the layout of product info page.I like to move the current image position from right side to left side, and would like to put product manufacturer part number,UPC

code,Package,etc,into the right side. or middle side of the page.just something in the following link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118066&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-27-118-066-_-Homepage2011

It is easier to modify this page in previous oscommerce page,but it is hard this version.Does anyone

have a hint on how to do it?

Thanks so much for your attention!

Joe

The image float to the right, because of

<div id="piGal" style="float: right;">

The rest of the info you need to pull from the database (some info is already getting pulled) adding to this query

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

This you can then output to the page like

<?php echo $product_info['products_quantity']; ?>

You need to wrap this into some sort of html, the whole page structure is much more simple tha in older versions

• 1 month later...

hi there,

can you tel me how i can i move the language icons, with the links, to the right above the breadcrumb. I have looked and looked. Cannot find it. I want to doe also the same with mij searchbar.

I cannot find where it shows the boxes. Ofcourse I do not want the border and header of the boxes.

Mark

Archived