• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Joomla osCommerce Bridge

Has any work been done on the Joomla OSC Bridge? The only post refers to a website that is down. I know there is a commercially available one, but I would like to use the open source version to integrate my Joomla 2.5 and osCommerce 2.3.1.

Any support is appreciated. I would be willing to try and update the integration and share it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

..Chad

• 2 months later...

@@chadleyb

You won't find Joomla support on this forum. The bridge in question is not widely used as there is no need for it.

Chris

Dear Chris,

Sorry for open up an old topic, but I wonder what you mean with "as there is no need for it".

I have used an bridge for joomla and oscommerce before to be able to post articles, blog posts etc quickly.

When you say there is no need for it, do you have a better solution?

Im intrested because i soon need to launch 3 new oscommerce stores, all with the requirement to post blog post etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

You could try MarvikShop. That's a Oscommerce component for Joomla. That's not a bridge, but a real component for Joomla. You can reuse all your old Oscommerce database tables.

Edited by burt
remove external url