• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error trying to load product

LenAnn

Hi! I really could use some assistence.

I am building a website on ipage using oscommerce 2.3.1. I have set up the admin section and have clicked through all the options seeing how they are set. Have made a few minor changes, but nothing substantial. Can get in and out of admin without problem.

Have edited categories deleting the existing ones and entering one of the categories I want on the website. It seems to have been added and shows when I view the site in file manager. However, when I click on add a product I get everything from New Product in Top through Product Price(gross), but then I get the following error messages.

Warning: require(attributeManager/includes/attibuteManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/lenadminspace/categories.php on line 564

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'attributeManager/includes/attibuteManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/lenadminspace/categories.php on line 564

I've looked in the categories.php file and the section causing the problem seems to be:

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php require( 'attributeManager/includes/attibuteManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' ) ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

I've underlined and highlighted the specific text for ease of finding.

I have also checked the configure.php which I think should be fine showing:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/catalog/lenadminspace/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/lenadminspace/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/');

in the admin/includes/configure.php.

The /catalogue/includes/configure.php has the following lines, but I'm not sure whether there is a problem there or not:

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hermes/bosweb/web133/b1334/ipg.bagsforwalkerscom/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

Your consideration and help are greatly appreciated!

LenAnn

@@LenAnn

I believe this is incorrect:

?php require( 'attributeManager/includes/attibuteManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' ) ?>

and should be:

?php require( 'attributeManager/includes/attibuteManager/PlaceHolder.inc.php' ) ?>

Chris

Chris

Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't seem to have an attributeManager folder under the attributeManager/includes folder. There are only files under the attributeManager/includes folder and one of them is attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php.

Do you mean that I need to create a folder under attributeManager/includes called attributeManager then also rename and move the attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php file to this folder as PlaceHolder.inc.php?

Appreciate the quick response! Thanks!

LenAnn

Chris

Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't seem to have an attributeManager folder under the attributeManager/includes folder. There are only files under the attributeManager/includes folder and one of them is attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php.

Do you mean that I need to create a folder under attributeManager/includes called attributeManager then also rename and move the attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php file to this folder as PlaceHolder.inc.php?

Appreciate the quick response! Thanks!

LenAnn

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager -->

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php require( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' )?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<!-- AJAX Attribute Manager end -->

Hi,

is correct installed last week.

Possibly you should try uploading the attributeManager folder again.

The attributeManager folder should be top level in Admin

John

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Archived