• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

doesn't display prices

The Butcher

Hi,

I am setting up my store but when I make a product it displays the price correctly but in the excutal store it displays 0.

I had this problem before It had something to do with settings of the shop. But I don't know it anymore. I have my shop installed and setup in the Netherlands. And with 2 languages: dutch and english.

When I Switch To Default Language Currency to trueIt displays the price correctly in dutch but doesn't gives a price in the english version so I put that back to false a gain.

Jack

you did not mention whether you have set up the two currencies: euro and GBP, or if you only use euro, then maybe you need to look at english.php.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

My suggestion would be to have two currencies enabled, I'm assuming you need EUR and GBP. Set the default curreny as your default language, so if default language is Netherlans set default to EUR. and see if that helps.

Regadrs

Aleksander

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

Archived