• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FILE WARNINGS/ERRORS Once in ADMIN

cstovin

I finally got in my admin panel, but I have all of these error/warnings that files can't be read and accessed;

I have my catalog down one directory at oscommerce/catalog.....

All the files are there, all the permissions have correctly been set; I have verified this with my hosting company; I tried adding a "." to the path to move where it was looking down a directory with no success....any ideas? I am really stumped - I am new to this, and my husband won't let me hire someone to do the work!

Any ideas or help would be sooo appreciated

C.

Examples:

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/dashboard/d_version_check.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\4\pear') in \\NAWINFS04\home\users\web\b2587\rh.cstovin\oscommerce\catalog\admin\index.php on line 62

Warning: securitycheck_config_file_catalog(//NAWINFS04/home/users/web/b2587/rh.cstovin/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/security_check/config_file_catalog.php) [function.securitycheck-config-file-catalog]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in //NAWINFS04\home\users\web\b2587\rh.cstovin\oscommerce\catalog\admin\includes\modules\security_check\config_file_catalog.php on line 19

@@cstovin

If your permissions are correct......then those two files ARE NOT in the proper directory.....OR, they are corrupt. Try replacing them with files from the original download.

Chris

Archived