• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency is not supported

I have been receiving this error message when I try to process an order on my site.

Currency is not supported

I am using Paypal pro and have all the api info complete and set the status to Live.

I have also set my currency to CDN in the includes/languages/english.php file and in the Currencies file in the oscommerce backend.

Can anyone help?

I am showing all prices in INR(Indian Rupees) but when checkout with paypal it says "Currency is not supported"

is there any way to convert INR automatically to USD($) while checkout through paypal.

I wanted to display all item price in INR (Indian rupees) but when user select payment mode paypal then it should get converted to USD.

I saw this working on few sites. how to do this ?

Edited by raj303

• 1 year later...

I am showing all prices in INR(Indian Rupees) but when checkout with paypal it says "Currency is not supported"

is there any way to convert INR automatically to USD($) while checkout through paypal.

I wanted to display all item price in INR (Indian rupees) but when user select payment mode paypal then it should get converted to USD.

I saw this working on few sites. how to do this ?

I also have this problem for romanian RON. Please help!