• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need a good working affiliate addon?

I have a client that needs an affiliate stystem on their site. i have found osc affiliate and a couple of others but none seem to be active projects.

Does anyone know of an activly supported affiliate module for OSC?

i dont mind paying, just cant find one.

Cheers

i used a affiliate addon for oscommerce on 2.2...i dont remember which mod it was, this was back in 2007...but it worked great. gave me a whole system. payouts, what the earnings were...i was able to verify their purchases with the system. i was very impressed with it. but i dont know which one it was. too long ago. its here somewhere.

@@GoTTi

Actually, there were inconsistent problems with that add on. I even re-wrote it at one time and found that the base structure was flawed and that it was not worth working on any longer.

Also, as a note. It would need to be almost completely re-coded to work with v2.3.1. So, starting from scratch would be a better plan if you are going to create one.

Chris

o. ya, well i know there was a good one. i used it and loved it. made me some good money at the time. had lots of people using it and earning good money and payments i made were via paypal....

but once again this goes back to something that ive said before...just feels like 2.2 should be used instead of 2.3 on lots of things. there is 2 many great addons for this cart to let get swept under the rugs.

ok thanks guys, think i will try and push client to a 3rd party non OSC affiliate system and find a way to tie them together.

cheers

G90

Archived