• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Got to Have - Nivo Slider, Admin etc

ja1nsa

Dear All

I am still new here, but have explored all the e-commerce platform options over the pass week including Big Commerce, Shopify, Business Catalyst, Open Cart, Tomato Cart etc etc ..

My conclusion is that apart from some flexibility on the product side and the fact the PHP is used (I prefer CSS and HTML) that OsCommerce is the best platform for e-commerce ... no BS ...

Anyway, the above is good news, but is NOT the purpose of my post. What you GOT TO HAVE is attached (just a couple of screen shots) ... I have the source code on my PC, but clearly too large to load here. If you want to give it a whirl, then email me and I will send. I accept NO liability whosoever and cannot provide support as I am still learning OSC, what I can say is it works for me. I download the source for free so I guess it is free for me to use and share? If not then just download from the same place I did!

Attached screen shots, the NIVO slider works 100% and config of screens (templating) is much more flexible.. ENJOY!

Screen clipping taken 20120410 1045 AM.pdf

Here is the link to download FREE!!! try it ... and list issues please

http://www.templatemonster.com/free-oscommerce-2-3-1-template.html

Issue 1 - Specials - Calandar not working

Archived