• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change address format in my database now address not showing

audioproman

Hi

Need help

Been having a few problems with address format on my osc site v2.2 from day 1 and to be fair have coped OK with it even though the address lines were mixed up. What is was getting was the post code above the city. I read here on the forum that it could be altered in the my sql database in address format. I edited

$firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city, $postcode$cr$statecomma$country

to

$firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city, cr$statecomma$$postcode$country

in

Main thing here is that it did alter the address format how I wanted it. I could see this on the delivery information and payment information pages.

Problem is now the billing address and shipping address are missing when going through the checkout on the conformation page also not showing on the invoice either.

What in the world have I done? I have changed the address format back to what it was also but no luck at all.

Site is useess now so just hoping I have just not done something right in the SQL DB

I am not the most technical person and no litte about the database

Anyone have any ideas please? Seems such a silly thing to happen just by editing the above.

Stu

Hi Aso I do get an email order conformation and this does have the billing and shipping address in.

Only hope one of you guys can help on this one hopefully today :thumbsup:

Would be great if someone could help on this one.

Stu

• 2 months later...

Archived