• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with "Prices for Logged-In Users Only"

Hi to all,

I am a new member of this community, so I hope you excuse me for my english skill and a hundred future silly questions...

I have instaled locally the OScommerce 2.2 RC2 version to create a prototype for a new shop. As we want to sell only to distribution companies, we dont want to show our prices except to authorized users, and I am testing some solutions.

I have tried the add on "Prices for Logged-In Users Only" but when it refers to :

" find in /catalog/includes/modules/products_new.php around line 90"

My problem is that I can´t find that php file on that location, and the files with that name on other directories has no information related with.

I am not fully sure about the solution for my shop... but I want to test it first.

Please, ¿Could you help me or suggest me another solution for my site?

Unfortunately, I am not trained on MySQL or PHP so I am discovering them "on the fly".

Thank you in advance.

Juan

@@juanbarealopez

products_new.php can be found in the root directory.

new_products.php can be found in the /includes/modules/ directory.

Also, can I ask why you are using an out-dated version of osCommerce ?? v2.3.1 is a much stronger, more secure cart.

Chris