• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in SQL syntax...what file to correct

nyblx

I am getting the following error. Can someone tell me where/what I need to correct to solve the problem. (I'm trying to install the standard shipping module)

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'True', 'False'), ', now())' at line 1

insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('True', 'False'), ', now())

[TEP STOP]

thank you

how about a little more information.

i am running osc v.2.2. i have been using the "standard table rate" shipping module and it has been functioning fine for years. i disabled it to experiment with another method, i changed nothing, when I tried to enable it again I received the error message. the version of mySQL the host is running is 5.1.56. php version 5.2.17

Check the first line of "function install()" in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/table.php against:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title,
configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order,
set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS',
'True', 'Do you want to offer table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\',
\'False\'), ', now())");

Make sure the \' are intact in your PHP code, and didn't get converted to just ' during an edit.

Archived