• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bestsellers/special sliding moving contribution OSC 2.3

peterpetranin

• 2 weeks later...

all modulus works perfectly, had my mistakes corrected. Banner rotator brilliant, had animated gift before can't compare. Scroller works very nice too.

@@kymation is there any chance to use a code from scroller and aplly it to " Bestsellers box or New products box ? " Get the products slide/move a bit?

Thankx great work

The scroller can be set to New products in the Admin settings. Changing it to Bestsellers can be done by modifying the SQL in the module.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

sorry but i need to correct it, we did not understand each other.. I am aware that in admin/modules/scroller/ product shown i can pick the choice what suit me and now even how to insert bestsellers there. But we still talking about scroller running on "main stage".

But i have meant a new products box / specials located in left or right column. Which are normally static, but if you reload a page it will swop an image. Any chance to use a coding from scroller and use it for exam.special module box?????

thanks peter

The Banners Box (see my sig) does this with banners. You could add product images as banners, or change the code to show your products.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived