• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra Images with Fancybox Pop-Ups - One for Spooks?

Mort-lemur

Hi,

I still have a problem in my 2.2 stores with the image size in admin when looking at categories.

I have Extra Images with FancyBox Pop-Ups installed and have the relevant image settings as follows:

Small image width 160

small image height (blank)

Calculate image sixe True

Basically I have all the image widths set, but the image heights as blank (otherwise I need to use square images)

The problem I have is that the image when looking at categories is massive and pushes everything else to the left as per the screenshot:

Any ideas why the image width function is not restricting this?

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Its a standard 'categories/products' issue, no image sizing is applied, I`ll let you know what to change when I`ve a moment.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Thanks Sam

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

anyone?

Thanks

Hi George and Sam,

Struggling with this one, categories.php is not the easiest file to look around !

What would the call function look like for this location?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@@Mort-lemur

Sorry, forgot this.

This is not related to the add-on just a general osC issue

you need to look for the likes of:

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

and change it ot:

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

the image appears a number of times and some times tep_info_image is used, but the change is the same. Lines will all start $contents[] = array

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sam,

Thanks, Eventually got rount to trying that - but it did not work and Im sure I found and modified all the instances..

Maybe something to do with the code for categories image box such as :

TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
// Categories Images box
    $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . $category_description_inputs_string);
    $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
// Categories Images box
    $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE_FRONT . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field ('categories_image_front'));

Thanks

This problem also happens with the product images within admin.

Categories.php contains the following:

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

Which I would have thought would control the image size displayed, but it does not and everything is pushed over to the left by large images.

This is annoying me now....

OK - Google has proved it is still my friend..... found the answer on the OSCMAX forum.

The problem did not lay in admin/categories.php but in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php

Changed:

if (tep_not_null($width) && tep_not_null($height))

To:

if (tep_not_null($width) || tep_not_null($height))

And all is well.

It was a problem caused by me only setting the image width in admin and html_outpur requiring width and height to be set.

Thanks

Archived