• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best Slider for OS version 2.2MS2

jamo32

Hi All

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section looking to install an slider/carousel add on for promo banners for the header section for on my OS 2.2MS2 which would be the best add on to use please,a link to this would be super.

Kind regards :thumbsup:

Using Bootstrap 8-)

Why in the world are you running a store on something so old? 2.2 MS2 is way obsolete and insecure. If this is a new store, you'd be much better off (re)starting with 2.3.1. I think there are "banner ad" add-ons available, if that is what you're looking for. On the other hand, if you have a heavily modified 2.2 MS2 store that you've been running for a long time, and have kept up on security fixes and changes to run PHP 5.x and MySQL 5.x, you would have an excuse for staying with 2.2 MS2.

Why in the world are you running a store on something so old? 2.2 MS2 is way obsolete and insecure. If this is a new store, you'd be much better off (re)starting with 2.3.1. I think there are "banner ad" add-ons available, if that is what you're looking for. On the other hand, if you have a heavily modified 2.2 MS2 store that you've been running for a long time, and have kept up on security fixes and changes to run PHP 5.x and MySQL 5.x, you would have an excuse for staying with 2.2 MS2.

Yes its has all the fixes

Using Bootstrap 8-)

Archived