• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent - Paypal Error on iPad

JackalUK

Hi

Can anyone help with an error I seem to be getting using the Paypal Standard Payments Module that came installed ready to use with Oscommerce V2.3.1.

If a customer tries to pay using the module mentioned above they get re-directed to paypal but get an error code 3005. This seems to be happening when the customer is using an iPad to checkout with because if they then use their computer the payment seems to go through without a problem.

I am using the Paypal IPN module again that came with osCommerce 2.3.1. Again customers using a computer don't seem to have a problem and it works great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already lost 4 orders today alone!

@@JackalUK

I just tested the PayPal Standard payment module on one of my personal sites using my iPad 2 (just got it and love it) and didn't encounter any errors. I suggest making sure the iPad software is up to date, but other than that I don't have any other suggestions for you.

Chris

@@DunWeb

This is very odd actually as a friend of mine placed his order through on an ipad 3 but still mine gives error 3005. I am wondering could there be some some of issue with languages?? If an ipad isn't set up to UK english or something like that? I have my controls setup to only accept UK orders both on paypal and in admin area.

Archived