• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not registering on admin backend.

vashichino7

Hey guys, I read on a few threads that some people have the same issue. Some orders do not come in the back end however they do show on my Authorize.net, sometimes these are PayPal payments also... What is the error in this? Is it the continue shopping button that doesn't register the order id? Please let me know thank you.

@@vashichino7

Von,

Which payment processor are you using ? If you have an auto return set up on your payment processor, are you returning to the proper file ? (checkout_process.php)

Chris

@@vashichino7

SIM or AIM ?

I know SIM had some issues a while back but I thought they were corrected. PayPal Standard this is a common issue. I don't know of any issues with Google.

Have you changed (modified) the checkout process at all ?

Chris

@@vashichino7

Oh yes, I remember now. Did you make the code edits required for use with Google and PayPal ? I am not sure about OPC and Authorize.net.....I rarely install OPC for my clients because it can get buggy depending on what else you have installed.

Chris

@@vashichino7

if you download the Google checkout contribution, it gives instructions for integration of the google payment method. The same goes for PayPal IPN, there are code changes for both of those in the checkout_xxxxxxxx.php files. You will have to integrate those into the OPC contribution files.

Chris

@@vashichino7

Ok, BUT you replaced the checkout_shipping.php, checkout_payment.php and checkout_confirmation.php with the OPC file checkout.php. THAT file needs to be reviewed to ensure it contains the code required for Google and PayPal. (unsure about Authorize.net)

Chris

Archived