• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Restricting Admin Image Size

Mort-lemur

Hi,

In my 2.2 stores I have an annoying problem when in Admin - Categories / Products.

If a product has a large size image, it is displayed full size - meaning that the Categories / Products & status columns are squashed over to the left of the screen.

Is there a way I can restrict the width of the image in admin/categories.php to prevent the image being shown full size?

Many thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Still struggling with this one, just cant seem to find which line of code controlls the image

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I have small image with set to 150 and the height left blank,

The images are coming out wider than 150 though

do a search for TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING within your categories.php file and a few lines above that you should have the referance to the product image.

on mine i got

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

Thanks - I do have that line of code, but it does not seem to be restricting the width to 150 pixels

Archived