• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with category page design

Irish Birder

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help

I'm using osC v2.3.1 and am currently working on the colour theme. I've downloaded several designs from themerollar and am encountering a problem with all designs.

When I open a category page to view a list of products they appear in an alternating series of colours resulting in a 'Zebra crossing' appearence.

For example when using 'eggplant' design the first product is in the chosen charcoal colour with white writing while the next product is light blue with white writing which means the test is invisible! No matter which design I use every alternative product appears in this light blue which makes me think it is a background colour in osCommerce and not the chosen design from themerollar.

Does anyone know how to either turn the blue colour off or to to change the white text to Black so at least it is legible?

Also when I use a design where the font is yellow and is then visible (even in the alternating blue background) the text in the navigation bar at the top of the page that should read

top >> Category>>subcategory>>product

becomes white and invisible with only the arrows remaining visible

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Archived