• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Editing

RaveRain

Why? The older orders are a record of what they purchased. If you allowed them to edit it may cause you problems with refunds etc etc

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I have a standard shop, and i`m building a new one for corporate in wich i want to allow 3 levels of acces for diferent companyes to view diferent prices (according to our agreement) and i want to alow company owner to modiy the order that he`s employee made (in case he wants less quantity of thoes products) and agree before actualy sending the products, i managed to show diferent prices for diferent logins but i`m having some problems with editing the orders (as a compay owner for example).

There is the Order Editor contribution - but this requires the user to have admin access

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Archived