• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A few problems

kplace

I am having a couple of problems that I need help resolving. I have search the forms but the recommendations that I have found do not work for me.

I am using v2.3.1.

When I create an item everything saves just find. When I go into to edit the item, I am noticing that the Manufacturer and Tax Class that was not saved is showing up in the admin. I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like. If the I download the file in easy populate. The information is there.

My other problem is that when using ajax attributes, and I select and option to add to the product, it defaults back to the original option. For instance. My drop down says Clothing Size. If I change it to color, it goes back to Clothing size, but shows the options for color. I read on a forum of another person having the same problem and they changed the version of Ajax Attribute Manager and it worked just find for them. I tried this and still does not work for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-299553-0-78032900-1330625248_thumb.jpg

I can offer no help as I have not experienced these specific issues. I will say if EP is seeing the value then they are stored in the database, and for me, I haven't used the admin panel to edit a product past testing phaze for 5 years. EP or "third party" contributions make it so much easier then fusing with inside the admin section.

Archived