• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Ship In Cart

7 hours ago, burt said:

That "someone" would be YOU.  If actual coding is too complicated for you, then you get it done by a competent coder and release it as an update.

Don't rely on someone else all the time - be proactive yourself.

Unfortunately I'm not a coder and I can't afford to pay one, otherwise I wouldn't have the need to be here asking for help in a community that has always been so helpful. The only thing I have to contribute right now is my time. So I'm testing a lot of addons that I think would be useful and luckily most of them are working fine in the latest version. The ones that are not I'm trying to fix the best I can, but sometimes it's over my head, like this one.

Anyway, thank you for being such a great helper. I appreciate your efforts. Phoenix is the best osCommerce has been ever! 🙂

Edited by Patty

Patty

• 5 weeks later...

Adjust the modules content width to 12

It looks like you are using an incorrect version for your store version.

Please read the following post and provide more information:

How to get the help you need.

6 hours ago, raiwa said:

Adjust the modules content width to 12

It looks like you are using an incorrect version for your store version.

Please read the following post and provide more information:

How to get the help you need.

Thanks Raiwa-

It's very possible that I have installed an incorrect version of the 'Modular_shopping_cart_2.0.'

My store is version to the best of my knowledge is v2.3.4.1 CE (BS4 Edge?)

Width of module is already set to 12.  (I Disabled it so it doesn't show up on Live store for now)

Not the end of the world but any advice or direction would be appreciated.

image.png.7cd7a780fa0b560bd4e0d8eaa4b0688a.png

Thanks sir...

There is no modular shopping cart and ship in cart version for 2.3.4 BS4 available.

So it seems you are using the BS3 versions in your BS4 store which will not fit together

Modular shopping cart has been integrated into Phoenix core in an early version, i believe 1.0.1.0 or 1.0.2.0. A separate BS4 version has not been released.

So you have  to pickup it from Phoenix and add to your store.

Then use also Ship in cart for Phoenix.

Another possibility would be, and it is recommended, to update your whole store to latest Phoenix.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:33 PM, Patty said:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_to_address() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\includes\system\versioned\1.0.5.3\order.php:170 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\includes\system\versioned\1.0.5.3\order.php(27): order->cart() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\includes\modules\content\shopping_cart\cm_sc_shipping.php(61): order->__construct() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\includes\system\versioned\1.0.4.0\osc_template.php(147): cm_sc_shipping->execute() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\shopping_cart.php(15): oscTemplate->getContent('shopping_cart') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\includes\system\versioned\1.0.5.3\order.php on line 170

Just to inform that this error is still occurring on v1.0.7.1
I was hoping that maybe it would've fixed itself on newer version, but unfortunately it hasn't.

Patty

How should this be fixed if ship in cart has not been updated yet.

16 minutes ago, raiwa said:

How should this be fixed if ship in cart has not been updated yet.

I just thought that maybe some of the changes in one of the latest versions could have fixed it. So I just tried today on 1.0.7.1 and thought it was worth mentioning it so maybe it would save somebody else's time in trying.
I know the addon hasn't been updated yet.

Edited by Patty

Patty

• 2 months later...

@raiwa Just tried this on 1.0.7.7. and got a few errors.. I got past the first one by changing line 158 from

require('includes/classes/shipping.php');

to

require('includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.4/shipping.php');

but all the errors after that totally stumped me. All about address formats that may have changed with an update somewhere. Sorry couldnt be much help after that.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded:

Ship In Cart Phoenix 5.1

Compatibility:
  OsC CE Phoenix 1.0.5.1+
  Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.8
  PHP: 7.0 - 7.3

Changes Vers. 5.1:
  - Update for Phoenix 1.0.5.1+
  - Modules updated to abstract_executable_module
  - Support for customer class and data added
  - Coding updated to Phoenix 1.0.7.0+ standards
  - Deprecated alternative shopping cart product listing module

@raiwa  Many thanks for updating this module. Its really appreciated as its a great addon and saves many abandoned carts.

Trying to install this on a 1.0.7.7 store that was not updated from an earlier version

I do have a bit of a problem though which has only come to light after installing this module. I am trying to get the shipping estimator module to show before the checkout button. When I adjust the sort order to allow this to happen I get the following error on the shopping cart page.

1146 - Table 'railway1_phoe111.TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES' doesn't exist

select zone_id from TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES where geo_zone_id = '3' and zone_country_id = '' order by zone_id

When the module shows after the checkout button it all works fine. The settings in admin are set as they are installed with no changes.

I did also notice another error when I removed the checkout button but could not replicate it again unfortunately.

Is this something funny with my setup. I have tried removing and re adding the checkout button module and the error is still there. If the module is again moved to after the checkout button all works fine.

11 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

@raiwa  Many thanks for updating this module. Its really appreciated as its a great addon and saves many abandoned carts.

Trying to install this on a 1.0.7.7 store that was not updated from an earlier version

I do have a bit of a problem though which has only come to light after installing this module. I am trying to get the shipping estimator module to show before the checkout button. When I adjust the sort order to allow this to happen I get the following error on the shopping cart page.

When the module shows after the checkout button it all works fine. The settings in admin are set as they are installed with no changes.

I did also notice another error when I removed the checkout button but could not replicate it again unfortunately.

Is this something funny with my setup. I have tried removing and re adding the checkout button module and the error is still there. If the module is again moved to after the checkout button all works fine.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for testing.

This query is not used in the ship in cart modules. I would say it is in one of your shipping or payment modules.

For the  other errors you mention, I would need to see the error messages.

Edited by raiwa

Thanks.

Just to be sure:

- this shows for not logged in customers (guest)?

I can't reproduce this error.

If you are using PayPal Express, can you switch it off temporary and check again if the error persists.

3 minutes ago, raiwa said:

I can't reproduce this error.

If you are using PayPal Express, can you switch it off temporary and check again if the error persists.

No additional shipping or payment modules are turned on.

I am looking into this as I have the feeling that to get something else to work I was advised to change one of the files in the versioned folder and I need to see what one it was. I have lots of notes somewhere so will have to go through those.

@raiwa I can confirm that this was nothing to do with your app. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time. I found another thread on the forum about a similar error in the /home/#####/public_html/#####/includes/system/versioned/1.0.5.3/order.php, made the recommended change and still no better. Then started turning off all sorts of modules and believe it or not it was related to an older bank transfer module that had been working with no errors, and for some reason when moving this code around using the sort orders brought the error to the surface. All sorted now.

Edited by 14steve14

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to be  a pain Rainer. I know you are busy, but when installing this on the a test 1.0.7.9 version of Phoenix I get the following error when logged in as a customer. When logged out everything seems to be as it should but as soon as I am redirected to login using the login button this error appears. Log out and the error goes away.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/railway1/public_html/phoenix/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_continue_shopping.php on line 68

The line in question is

public function fetch_to_address($to = null) {

Any ideas.

16 hours ago, 14steve14 said:

Sorry to be  a pain Rainer. I know you are busy, but when installing this on the a test 1.0.7.9 version of Phoenix I get the following error when logged in as a customer. When logged out everything seems to be as it should but as soon as I am redirected to login using the login button this error appears. Log out and the error goes away.

The line in question is

public function fetch_to_address($to = null) {

Any ideas.

Hello Steve,

cm_sc_continue_shopping.php is not part of ship in cart or any other of my "babies".

Please post in the correct support topic.

rgds
Rainer

• 1 month later...

@raiwa Rainer. I have just added a download (virtual) product to my cart and I get the following error

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/railway1/public_html/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/templates/tpl_cm_sc_shipping.php on line 8

I did get a similar error which I posted about in the 1.0.7.10 forum here but that change has obviously not stopped the error in this module

The trouble I am having in that your code looks nothing like the core code so cant suggest a change.

• 3 weeks later...

Uploaded:

Ship In Cart Phoenix 5.2

Compatibility:
  OsC CE Phoenix 1.0.5.1+
  Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.11
  PHP: 7.0 - 7.4

Changes Vers. 5.2:
  - Fixed notice error. Thanks to @14steve14
  - Updated for actual Phoenix coding standards
  - tested under Phoenix 1.0.7.11 and PHP 7.4