• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Ship In Cart

Update: I haven't gotten international quotes working yet, but my problem comes up if you select United States and a state and zip code. Then you will see something like this: United Parcel Service (1 pkg, 0 lbs total) (UPS Ground (billed dimensional weight 3 LBS), EDD: September 07, 2016) but USPS is correct:  United States Postal Service  (1 pkg, 2.48 lbs total) (Priority Mail 1-Day™
---Approximate delivery time from mailing date 4 days).
Thanks you.
Betsy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @@tshirtman,

This has been answered here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/407936-discount-code-bs/?p=1742696

and that would also be the correct place for your question.

However if you do not plan to issue customer related discount codes, it is possible to modify the add on.

rgds

Rainer

• 2 weeks later...

Please help!

I'm using OScommerce 2.3.4 fresh install. I have installed the latest mod. Discount Codes, Modular Shipping and Ship In Cart 3.01.

My customers are unable to update anything in their cart. All mods have been installed and working. Just unable to view anything in their cart.

www.evilutionllc.com

Thank you in advance,

Charlie

post-340542-0-70349200-1475302795_thumb.jpg

Hello Charlie @@cpoints,

Your store is 2.3.4 Standard. Modular shipping cart is for bootstrap. Uninstall all related modules and use this one for shipping estimation:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9066

Use the standard version included

Kind regards

Rainer

• 3 weeks later...

Please help!

I'm using OScommerce 2.3.4 fresh install. I have installed the latest mod. Discount Codes 4, Modular Shipping 1.1 and Ship In Cart 2.5.

My customers are seeing the discount applied in their cart. All mods have been installed and working. Just not getting the discount at all.

www.twinlakestackle.com test coupon is TEST.

Thank you in advance,

Charlie

Hello Charlie @@cpoints,

The Discount Codes and Modular shopping cart versions you mention are for 2.3.4 Bootstrap. Your store is 2.3.4 standard. The Discount Code Header Tag module which does the validation, is for Bootstrap tags and will not work with 2.3.4 standard without modifications. You need to use the older discount code version:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7700

Modular shopping cart is not available for 2.3.4 standard.

Anyway I would recommend to use 2.3.4 Bootstrap for a new fresh installation.

Download:

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/archive/master.zip

Meanwhile your problem is discount code related and should better be posted here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/407936-discount-code-bs/

rgds

Rainer

@@raiwa Rainer I was just having a look around one of my shops....looking for bugs or things that I need to address and noticed that my Ship in Cart Estimator works correctly when the default shipping zone is first loaded...you can select the different MZMT options and everything updates properly but if I then switch to a different shipping zone (State/Province) and hit update it will no longer allow me to select a different MZMT option.   I'm pretty sure that I tested that before and it worked so I'm thinking I've messed something up or didn't test it when I wasn't logged in.   It works when I'm logged in but doesn't when I'm not.   Just wondering if you have this installed, with MZMT enabled, some where that I could have a look at it?

Dan 

Hello Dan @@Dan Cole,

Sent you a PM with details.

Thanks Rainer...it seems to work perfectly on your demo site....I'll download your most recent updates and see if that solves the issue....I must have missed something up along the way.   I'll keep you posted.

Dan

@@raiwa

Hello, Rainer!

Today, I installed two modules of the package http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9467/v,23
During testing, I found a mistake.

I'm doing a test shop.
My store has Russian as default 'countries and you.
I set up two units of shipment to Russia.
shipping is not supported in other countries.

I have not logged in.
I put the product in the shopping cart and went to the shopping cart.
For the first time, module Ship In Cart Me shows that Russia and other countries to choose from. See screenshot 1 http://spido.ru/cart_1.png
I choose another country and the module is no longer shows a selection of other countries. See screenshot 2 http://spido.ru/cart_2.png

But I'm such a mistake?

No outside url's in signatures allowed - thanks

Thanks Rainer...it seems to work perfectly on your demo site....I'll download your most recent updates and see if that solves the issue....I must have missed something up along the way.   I'll keep you posted.

Dan

Got it sorted Rainer....it seems that one of my other shipping modules (an old store pickup module) was messing with your module or the MZMT module...not sure which but when I disabled the store pickup module, things started working as they should.   Thanks for your help.

Dan

Hello Dan @@Dan Cole,

You could try this one:

Store Pickup Shipping Module

I have it added to my demostore, use postcode beginning with 083..

It works together with mzmt.

Otherwise, if you do not need to restrict by postcodes, you could try the core flat raten, just rename it and use zero cost.

rgds

Rainer

Hello Sergey @@spidometrs,

You are right, there is an error in the module if no shipping options are available.

I moved some "if..." lines and now it should show still the country/state/postcode selection block and a no shipping available message.

Please try this one and let me know. I'll then upload a new version with these fixes.:

Another fix for your store, if you only offer shipping to Russia, would be to disable the country menu and the update button. Or to remove all other countries in your database and leave only Russia.

Thank you and kind regards

Rainer

Hello Dan @@Dan Cole,

You could try this one:

I have it added to my demostore, use postcode beginning with 083..

It works together with mzmt.

Otherwise, if you do not need to restrict by postcodes, you could try the core flat raten, just rename it and use zero cost.

rgds

Rainer

@@raiwa

Funny you should mention that one, I was looking for a replacement for the one I had been using last night and noticed this one.   Once I realized you had a hand in it, I put it on my todo list to add today.  :thumbsup:  Glad to know that it will work with MZMT. 

Thanks again Rainer.

Dan

Hello Sergey @@spidometrs,

Thank you for testing and confirmation.

I just uploaded the new version 3.4 with the fixes.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hi @@raiwa, in cm_sc_shipping.php are this line

$sc_order_shipping = '<br><br>';

This makes the module is below the module cm_sc_order_total.php

cm_sc_order_total.php dont have the 2 <br>

Regards

No external links here, thank you

@@Lioelx Lionel that line was in the version I download too and not in the order total content module so they didn't line up for me either...I just commented out the line you posted and that sorted it out. You might also be able to use one of the spacer modules to sort it out too. 

It's good that you posted about it since I'm sure Rainer will want to fix that on an ongoing basis.

Dan

Edited by Dan Cole

@@Dan Cole, @@Lioelx,

Thank you, this had been fixed already in vers.3.0r1 and was introduced again in 3.1 by using a wrong file base.

I just uploaded a new version 3.4r1 with the fix.

Sorry and thank you for the report.

Kind regards

Rainer

Can you tell me which shipping module uses the ZIP CODE to calculate the shipping cost?

zipcode shipping/delivery

and

uses postcodes to show or hide the module.

there may be more, just search in add-ons for zip shipping or similar

rgds

Rainer

Hi, im remove one <br> on $sc_order_shipping and add one in order_total, look great whit one space below the bottons.

Regards

post-288501-0-11409200-1476957272_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lioelx

No external links here, thank you

@@raiwa

Rainer, tell me, where is the price of style?
Price is shown as: <strong>123 EUR</strong>
In which file I can edit <strong>123 EUR</strong>, or $order->info['total'] ;?

I want to replace in the <div>123 EUR</div>

See screenshot http://spido.ru/cart_1.png

Thank you in advance!

No outside url's in signatures allowed - thanks