• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout - Views Please?

Mort-lemur

Hi,

I have been thinking of offering Google Checkout as another payment option on my sites - this would be in addition to Paypal, EPDQ, Phone with Card Payment and Cash on Collection.

I have had a brief read through the documentation but Im looking for views from the OSC Community as to whether it is worth using or not?

Also its unclear if the module populates your customer data and order data in the usual OSC way - which I need for tax reporting.

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Some customers don't like to fill the forms with private information (address, name, emails) on various website, the GC is one click option to checkout and pay for the order.

I recommend the GC to everyone, personally I using GC as shopper and seller.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

@@web-project

Thanks for the answer, but does GC populate the customer and order data within OSC?

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Archived