• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

users upload photo with text ?

madbusu

for what version of oscommerce? as the module exist for oscommerce v2.2

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

@ DunWeb

ok ...i wipe all my site ...and i start over with clean instal off oscommerce v2.3.1 ...my question is when i try to install Option Types for v2.3.1

i must copy dir "CATALOG" over my catalog files and same thing with "drop-on-top files"

then i must run "OptionTypes v2 SQL.sql" or not ?

or i do the txt install file and forget about this thing i write above?

this addon have the most worst istallation instruction no offence !

It has really bad installation notes, it looks like you're supposed to move the files in catalog onto your site. The files in 'drop-on-top-files' look like they're from the v2 release - don't copy them over, follow the install.txt instructions instead then run the "OptionTypes v2 SQL.sql" on the server.

There seems to be something wrong with the instructions for altering shopping_cart.php. The very last instruction for that file (9d) is to replace a block of text in which it appends the update/remove-item html to $products_name. The new code which replaces it does not include the update/remove stuff. The end result is of course a shopping cart that won't let you remove anything from it. I'm very new to oscommerce so I may have got something wrong, but I've recursively searched my site for "&action=remove_product" with grep and, if I follow the OptionType install instructions, it is not referenced in any file. Major bug? I've spent the day playing with it and it now looks stable, but I don't know if I trust the mod enough to go live with it.

hmm i don't know what to do ... i really need something like this or something more lite ...i don't need cart and don't need to sold things ... just user to upload photo an leave comments !

Archived