• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add-ons Installations

vkd1980

THe order is generally not important but if you have an unchanged site installed from the osc download I would find the add-on with the most files changed and drop those in and then just work my way through the list in any order.

Test a purchase t regular intervals and back up between each installation.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

What add ons you install depends on the fuctionallity you require. There is no hard and fast rules to say that certain add ons are needed. 2.3.1 is supposed to be secure, but by reading the security thread you may find some that would be benificial to add, but not necessarily required.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

I

What add ons you install depends on the fuctionallity you require. There is no hard and fast rules to say that certain add ons are needed. 2.3.1 is supposed to be secure, but by reading the security thread you may find some that would be benificial to add, but not necessarily required.

Dear Steve

I have read the Thread" How to Secure your RC 2.2". But I am eager to avoid hackers from New store, which is going to be Launched soon. that's why I asked is there any add-on, other than "PHP intrusion detection system" to be installed on a V 2.3.1.

Please share if you have any recommendations

Thanks in Advance

Vinod

Security

os sec

site monitor

ip trap

SEO

KISS MT Dynamic SEO

Links Manager

Google XML Site Map

Should be enough to get you going.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thanks.... chris

is there a way i can make the background from a color to an image in the stylesheet.css

}

body {

background: #ffffff;

color: #000;

margin: 0px;

font-size: 11px;

font-family: Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

}

Archived