• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Options Not Showing With Zones

DCBUS

Hello,

I am using OSC 2.31, and trying to setup payment modules by zones. I have three payment options choosen, Authorize AIM, Paypal Standard Payments, and COD (just for testing). I created these in Locations / Taxes three zones, and edited includes/modules/shipping/zones.php to 3 zones.

Zone configuration:

US -> United States -> All Zones

International -> All Countries -> All Zones

CA -> California -> United States -> California

Payment Module Zone Settings:

Authorize -> Zone US

Paypal -> International

COD -> None

The error I am having is in checkout_payment.php, only module showing is COD. Trying to figure out why the other two payment modules that actually have a sone checked do not show up in the checkout_payment.php? If I change their zone setting to "none", they will show as a payment option?

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheryl

What is the country and state/county of the test customer's billing and delivery address?

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

So you should have COD & PP if PP accept payments from that country.

Not much help I know.

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Hello,

I did see that Bulgaria was not in zones, so I added it. Still if I have any payment method set to a zone, no payment method will show up. Only when I change the zone in payment admin to "None" will the payment method show in checkout. Something is preventing any payment method to show when a zone is choosen?

Thank you

Archived