• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Messed up page formatting in Chrome and IE

Eszaraxe

Why aren't my pics visible? My probelm is probably not understandable if my pics aren't visible!

I discovered the problem on the product page in Chrome, the problem is with the extra images.

It all looks good in Firefox

firefox.jpg

In Chrome it looks like this, "add to cart is misplaced and the extra pics are on top of each other:

Chrome.jpg

In Internet Explorerthe product page looks like this:

IE_produktsida.jpg

But in IE the problem don't stay on the product page, right column is in the content area, this is the start page:

IE_startsida.jpg

Anybody have any idea where the problem is, Since I mostly work in firefox I am not sure when the problem started, can not say if it came with a contribution installation or if I did something else.

osCommerce 2.3.1 - QTPro 4.6.1 - Ultimate SEO URL's 5 Pro r205 - Discount Code 3.1 - Column listing with smart columns - Products Sort and some more

Seems that the problem have to do with encoding of files, UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 and UTF-8 without BOM. Changed that and it seems to work now in IE and Firefox, still have some small problems in Chrome.

osCommerce 2.3.1 - QTPro 4.6.1 - Ultimate SEO URL's 5 Pro r205 - Discount Code 3.1 - Column listing with smart columns - Products Sort and some more

The problem I have in Chrome now is that the small image gallery with extra images isn't visible. If I move the mouse over where they should be, the image changes so they are there, but not visible, and there is no space for them before the "add to cart-button" comes. In IE and in Firefox it looks good, but not in Chrome?? I guess the problem is in product_info.php with the image gallery but I'm not sure, any ideas?

Archived