• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice and Packing Slip for 2.3.1

Mort-lemur

Hi,

Has anyone got this contribution working on OSC 2.3.1 ? This is the contribution I mean : http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2861

Or failing that is there an improved invoice system for 2.3.1 ??

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I didn't find anything myself, we use it in 2.2 and I'm in the process of upgrading us to 2.3.1 was going to tackle this soon.

Hi Don,

The problem Im having is with inserting the catalog/includes/local/configure.php file - when this is inserted it throws up errors with application top - like you I use it with no problem in 2.2.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hi Heather,

I haven't got to it yet, but can you just take the /local/configure.php contents and stick them in normal includes/configure.php file instead of using the local folder.. don't think that is what its for anyway.

Hi Don,

Already tried that, spent today trying to get it working, but still errors with application_top.

So I have removed the mod and will have to wait until an expert gets round to converting this one for 2.3.1

Thanks

Archived