• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Open" price field

Hi everyone,

I need to have an item/product which is a donation in the amount of whatever anyone wants to give and have not found anyway to get that done. Is there an add-on or something that someone knows about that will do the trick? Our products which typically consist of tickets to events have a minimum donation but we would like to add a field in which the contributor could specify their own amount.

Thank you

Rich

Thanks again Chris. I will be checking that out and it appears like it will work just fine. I am thinking I would be able to write a script to automatically accept it when the amount is over the minimum required.

Rich

@@Dorothy's Ride,

I am sure you could make changes to suit your needs rather easily.

Chris

Well... Considering I rummaged through the code while I re-installed an OS for the second time I'd have to agree with you on that because auto accept is already scripted. Now if I can only get my site to work on my local host so I can change the way some things look...

"Easy" is relative.

I have searched this site for any indication of why I can't access it locally to no avail. Would you be able to point me in that general direction? I am using Mac OS X 6.8 and the server on my end appears okay but when I try to access osCommerce I get server not found errors.

Thanks again

Rich

Archived