• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2 (official support thread)

This past week US Postal Service had a rate change implemented.

One thing that is not working properly: First Class mail is receiving retail quotes instead of commercial (Online) quotes.

This started with this change that USPS implemented. Before this the contribution worked fine.

I enable: First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Express International.

So far Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express seem to return correct quotes Online.

AlanĀ 

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

There is nothing in the January or February release notes to indicate this change. it is possible that the USPS updated their rate tables incorrectly, or that they made an unannounced change. I suggest you ask them.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

On 1/27/2018 at 2:24 PM, spiritalan said:

This past week US Postal Service had a rate change implemented.

One thing that is not working properly: First Class mail is receiving retail quotes instead of commercial (Online) quotes.

This started with this change that USPS implemented. Before this the contribution worked fine.

I enable: First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Express International.

So far Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express seem to return correct quotes Online.

AlanĀ 

I am having the same issue.Ā  I sent the guys at webtools an email to cover the issue,Ā and/also we haven't been receiving any emails on API updates like we used to.Ā  Ā You have to sign up for updates (really??) according to Webtools.Ā  So if you aren't receiving emails from Webtools regardingĀ Ā change/update notifications sign up here:Ā https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm

I turned on debugging to see what is going on and it appears in the reply from USPSĀ  doesn't haveĀ data/pricing for commercial rates for First Class packages.Ā  So is that the work of their API or are we missing something in the code?

13 minutes ago, videod said:

I am having the same issue.Ā  I sent the guys at webtools an email to cover the issue,Ā and/also we haven't been receiving any emails on API updates like we used to.Ā  Ā You have to sign up for updates (really??) according to Webtools.Ā  So if you aren't receiving emails from Webtools regardingĀ Ā change/update notifications sign up here:Ā https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm

I turned on debugging to see what is going on and it appears in the reply from USPSĀ  doesn't haveĀ data/pricing for commercial rates for First Class packages.Ā  So is that the work of their API or are we missing something in the code?

Request:
API=RateV4&XML=<RateV4Request USERID="MyUSPSUserID"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="0"><Service>First Class</Service><FirstClassMailType>PARCEL</FirstClassMailType><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PRIORITY COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>EXPRESS COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package></RateV4Request>

Response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RateV4Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><FirstClassMailType>PACKAGE SERVICE RETAIL</FirstClassMailType><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>FALSE</Machinable><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="0"><MailService>First-Class Package Service - Retail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</MailService><Rate>5.15</Rate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>6.10</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>6.35</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>104</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing (Form 3817)</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>1.40</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>105</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>3.45</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>170</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>8.55</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>171</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>8.55</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>172</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>8.55</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>7.50</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>12.55</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>100</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>2.10</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>177</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>14.20</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>109</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>11.90</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>176</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>16.95</Price><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>108</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>3.00</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>173</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>8.05</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>156</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>2.55</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>174</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>7.60</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>10.45</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>106</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>0.00</Price></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>155</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><Price>0.00</Price></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="1"><MailService>Priority Mail 3-Day&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</MailService><Rate>7.30</Rate><CommercialRate>7.10</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.10</Price><PriceOnline>6.10</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.35</Price><PriceOnline>6.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>104</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing (Form 3817)</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.40</Price><PriceOnline>1.40</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>105</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.45</Price><PriceOnline>3.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>170</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>171</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>172</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.50</Price><PriceOnline>7.50</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>12.55</Price><PriceOnline>12.55</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>125</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>179</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>109</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>11.90</Price><PriceOnline>11.90</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>176</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>16.95</Price><PriceOnline>16.95</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>107</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>4.20</Price><PriceOnline>4.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>108</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.00</Price><PriceOnline>3.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>173</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.05</Price><PriceOnline>8.05</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>156</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.55</Price><PriceOnline>2.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>174</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.60</Price><PriceOnline>7.60</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>10.45</Price><PriceOnline>10.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>106</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>155</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="3"><MailService>Priority Mail Express 1-Day&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</MailService><Rate>31.00</Rate><CommercialRate>27.63</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.10</Price><PriceOnline>6.10</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.35</Price><PriceOnline>6.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.50</Price><PriceOnline>7.50</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>12.55</Price><PriceOnline>12.55</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>101</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>178</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>118</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.75</Price><PriceOnline>2.75</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>10.45</Price><PriceOnline>10.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package></RateV4Response>

Errors:

I added the request from my website and the response from the USPSĀ (minus my USPS API account number and zip codes).Ā  The prices in the response are only retail rates for First Class packages, even though I have "Online" pricing selected in the USPS shipping module.

I do appreciate the quick reply from you guys, and understand you have REAL jobs.Ā  Ā Thank you for what you do to help us.

Dave

Jim (kymation),

Ok, I've done more testing on my site and I think I may have progressed in getting some correct answers.

First, I have tested Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail International and Priority Mail Express International. These are returning correct quotes whether I select "Retail" or "Online" pricing for the shipping module.

Second, It is the First Class option that probably there has been some confusion as to the operation concerning the shipping module. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I use PayPal for my USPS shipments and they offer me Commercial based pricing. As I said earlier, all shipping methods I use, except (I think) First Class Mail, operate with no problem.Ā When I select "Online" pricing with the shipping module the quote corresponds correctly to the discount I receive through PayPal (PitneyBowes).

Though the option for the First Class mail is First-Class Package Service - Retailā„¢, since the change in September 2017 when I selected "Online" I had been receiving Commercial based quotes not retail. But since this last price change (1/19/2018), the shipping module is now returning Retail quotes. So maybe the problem is NOT what is happening now, but what was happening since September 2017. Maybe a temporary backward compatible situation??

This would mean that our OSC shipping moduleĀ does not have an option for Commercial based quotes for First Class Mail though I do receive them through PayPal when I purchase the label. As a result I cannot offer my First Class package customers the shipping discount through this module.

Do I have this conclusion correct?

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

I've been doing a bit of research on this and I believe you may be right. To test this theory, find this code around line 282 of the usps.php module file:

$service = 'First Class';

and replace it with this:

$service = 'First Class Commercial';

Edit: The part in quotes may have to be in all caps. The USPS doesn't seem to know how to handle capitalization.

If this works, I'll code up a more elegant patch to get this part right.

Regards

Jim

Edited by kymation
Added line about case.

Jim

I tried adding "Commercial" to the location you mentioned and First Class quotes no longer shows up. I tried it with all caps and without all caps in various ways and does not work.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

It's possible that the quotes are being returned but the module doesn't recognize the new First Class definition and is refusing to show it. Try turning on Debug and see if a quote is being returned.

Regards

Jim

3 hours ago, kymation said:

It's possible that the quotes are being returned but the module doesn't recognize the new First Class definition and is refusing to show it. Try turning on Debug and see if a quote is being returned.

Regards

Jim

Jim (Kymation), I did what you requested Spiritalan to do.Ā  My debug is sending me emails.Ā Ā After making the change you posted,Ā USPS is responding with commercial pricing but it doesn't display in checkout.Ā  Ā I will post the request and response from USPS below minus my account and zip code information.

Request:
API=RateV4&XML=<RateV4Request USERID="MyUserID"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="0"><Service>FIRST CLASS COMMERCIAL</Service><FirstClassMailType>PARCEL</FirstClassMailType><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PRIORITY COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>EXPRESS COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package></RateV4Request>

Response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RateV4Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="61"><MailService>First-Class&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Package Service</MailService><Rate>0.00</Rate><CommercialRate>3.82</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.10</Price><PriceOnline>6.10</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.35</Price><PriceOnline>6.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>104</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing (Form 3817)</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.40</Price><PriceOnline>1.40</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>105</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.45</Price><PriceOnline>3.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>170</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>171</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>172</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.50</Price><PriceOnline>7.50</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>12.55</Price><PriceOnline>12.55</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>100</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.10</Price><PriceOnline>2.10</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>177</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>14.20</Price><PriceOnline>14.20</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>109</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>11.90</Price><PriceOnline>11.90</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>176</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>16.95</Price><PriceOnline>16.95</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>108</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.00</Price><PriceOnline>3.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>173</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.05</Price><PriceOnline>8.05</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>156</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.55</Price><PriceOnline>2.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>174</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.60</Price><PriceOnline>7.60</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>10.45</Price><PriceOnline>10.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>106</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>155</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="1"><MailService>Priority Mail 3-Day&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</MailService><Rate>7.30</Rate><CommercialRate>7.10</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.10</Price><PriceOnline>6.10</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.35</Price><PriceOnline>6.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>104</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing (Form 3817)</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.40</Price><PriceOnline>1.40</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>105</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.45</Price><PriceOnline>3.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>170</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>171</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>172</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.55</Price><PriceOnline>8.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.50</Price><PriceOnline>7.50</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>12.55</Price><PriceOnline>12.55</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>125</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>179</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>109</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>11.90</Price><PriceOnline>11.90</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>176</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>16.95</Price><PriceOnline>16.95</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>107</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>4.20</Price><PriceOnline>4.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>108</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>3.00</Price><PriceOnline>3.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>173</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>8.05</Price><PriceOnline>8.05</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>156</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.55</Price><PriceOnline>2.55</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>174</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.60</Price><PriceOnline>7.60</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>10.45</Price><PriceOnline>10.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>106</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>155</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt; Electronic</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><ZipOrigination>MyZipCode</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>DestinationZipCode</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>11.08</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="3"><MailService>Priority Mail Express 1-Day&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</MailService><Rate>31.00</Rate><CommercialRate>27.63</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>119</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.10</Price><PriceOnline>6.10</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>120</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>6.35</Price><PriceOnline>6.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>103</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>7.50</Price><PriceOnline>7.50</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>175</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>12.55</Price><PriceOnline>12.55</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>101</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>178</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>118</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.75</Price><PriceOnline>2.75</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>190</ServiceID><ServiceName>Special Handling - Fragile</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>10.45</Price><PriceOnline>10.45</PriceOnline></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package></RateV4Response>

Errors:

Thanks again for your time.

Sorry for the delay; things have been crazy here. Yes, it looks like the trick worked and we are getting commercial (online) rates back, but the module is not recognizing that rate as one we want to display. So try this -- after this code (line 522)

\'First-Class MailRM Parcel\', 

add this line

\'First-ClassTM Package Service\'

You'll have to uninstall and reinstall the module to pick up the changes. This will give you a new item in the services list that must be selected. The remaining selections should stay the same, so make note of your selections before uninstalling.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

I did the edit you posted on Tuesday and the edit today and now I receive commercial quotes for First Class Mail.Ā 

On the last edit you need to add a commaĀ 

\'First-ClassTM Package Service\',

This module now works for me; but set up as it is, when switching from "Online" to "Retail" there are no retail quotes for First Class Package Service - RetailTM

I appreciate the help you have given.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Sorry about the missed comma; I was in a hurry and didn't proofread.

This was only a quick hack to prove the changes to the module worked with the USPS API. I'll package up a final version and upload it. Thanks for testing my code.

Regards

Jim

The new version is in the update queue. If it is not available in a day or so and you need it, PM me and I'll send you a copy.

This change will only be of interest to those who charge Online shipping rates. You will need to uninstall and reinstall the module for these changes to take effect, so keep note of your settings before you uninstall. You will have a new choice for "First-ClassTM Package Service" that you will have to select to get First Class Parcel rates. The old "First-Class Package Service - Retail" setting can be on or off as it will not return Commercial/Online rates.

Regards

Jim

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 11:08 PM, kymation said:

The new version is in the update queue. If it is not available in a day or so and you need it, PM me and I'll send you a copy.

This change will only be of interest to those who charge Online shipping rates. You will need to uninstall and reinstall the module for these changes to take effect, so keep note of your settings before you uninstall. You will have a new choice for "First-ClassTM Package Service" that you will have to select to get First Class Parcel rates. The old "First-Class Package Service - Retail" setting can be on or off as it will not return Commercial/Online rates.

Regards

Jim

Ā 

Installed and working.Ā  Thx for the update.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

On 2/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, kymation said:

Regards

Jim

Thanks Jim for the cleanup. As you said this fix is for those who use "Online" or commercial rates. This is important because after updating I can still switch to Retail rates in Admin and the methods I use still show up except for First Class Retail Package rates. You would not want to use this update if you want First Class Retail Package rates. This update helps me because I use Online rates.

I appreciate your help.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

This should still work for those who use Retail rates, but you have to enable the First Class Retail rates instead. It wouldn't hurt to enable both First Class rates just in case.

If the First Class Retail quotes do not show up with the Retail rates enabled, I still have some work to do.

Regards

Jim

4 hours ago, kymation said:

This should still work for those who use Retail rates, but you have to enable the First Class Retail rates instead. It wouldn't hurt to enable both First Class rates just in case.

If the First Class Retail quotes do not show up with the Retail rates enabled, I still have some work to do.

Regards

Jim

In the shipping module configuration in Admin it has 1st Class Parcel and 1st Class Package Service.Ā 

1st Class Package Service works for Online quotes, not Retail.Ā 

1st Class Parcel does not bring up Retail quotes, but it does bring up Online quotes only if 1st Class Package Service is enabled with it.

Thanks again,

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

I am also looking into this with both First Class Parcel and First Class Package enabled, and neither come out in Online or Retail!

Current theory is that it only quotes First Class for weights less than 1.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

that was a red herring - I thought it wasn't asking for quotes because the weight wasn't coming through properly but with better testing and some echos it's submitting

<Package ID="0">
    <Service>First Class</Service>
    <FirstClassMailType>PARCEL</FirstClassMailType>
    <ZipOrigination>59821</ZipOrigination>
    <ZipDestination>59821</ZipDestination>
    <Pounds>0</Pounds>
    <Ounces>12.8</Ounces>
    <Container>VARIABLE</Container>
    <Size>REGULAR</Size>
    <Machinable>TRUE</Machinable>
  </Package>
  <Package ID="1">
    <Service>First Class</Service>
    <FirstClassMailType>PARCEL</FirstClassMailType>
    <Pounds>0</Pounds>
    <Ounces>12.8</Ounces>
    <Size>REGULAR</Size>
  </Package>
  <Package ID="2">
    <Service>PRIORITY COMMERCIAL</Service>
    <Pounds>0</Pounds>
    <Ounces>12.8</Ounces>
    <Size>REGULAR</Size>
  </Package>
  <Package ID="3">
    <Service>EXPRESS COMMERCIAL</Service>
    <Pounds>0</Pounds>
    <Ounces>12.8</Ounces>
    <Size>REGULAR</Size>
  </Package>

and only getting back priority quotes.

I don't know what the debug email says until it's late enough in Montana...

[Edit]

by echoing the response I think it's getting rates back but dumping them in the module. Will keep digging

Edited by BrockleyJohn

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

The First Class Package Service accepts up to 16 ounces for "Online" or commercial rates. I tested this to be true.

Retail rates for USPS First Class packages are acceptable up to 13 ounces.Ā This I checked on USPS Click n Ship quotes.

AroundĀ line 283 in new module script by kymation we have:

if( preg_match( '#First\-Class#', $request_type ) && $this->usps_weight < 16/16 ) {

I tested this and it works for "Online" or commercial rates.

The old module code used 13/16, I'm guessing for Retail quotes, however with this you still could receive Online quotes up to 13 ounces.

For my personal preference I put the new code back to 13/16 to limit the Online quotes.Ā This still works for Online quotes but now only up to 13 ounces.

Alan

Edited by spiritalan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

progress report:

first class rates aren't coming out because in this line:

if ((($method == '' && in_array($type, $types)) || $method == $type) && $this->usps_weight < $maxweight && $this->usps_weight > $minweight) {

The type (returned as MailService from USPS) is "First-Class Package Service - RetailTM" and "First-Class Package Service - RetailTM"

but in the types array are "First-Class MailRM Parcel" and "First-ClassTM Package Service"