• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2 (official support thread)

tried installing on a osCmax 2.0.35 that had been running USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2 - v.1.7_1

this is not working either

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Show International Regulations:', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_REGULATIONS', 'True', 'Displays international regulations and customs information.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com

I just tested it on my site and it installs and works. It's possible the difference is in your fork of osCommerce, or in your version of PHP.

Or you may have to clean out your database. Did you uninstall before uploading the new module?

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

@@kymation Thanks for your hard work on this issue. I followed the instructions and the results are:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method usps::get_delivery_days() in /home/content/99/5463199/html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 421

Thanks again,

Dave

Edited by videod

Hey All,

I did work on the MVS version of this and got it working last week prior to the roll out. Their dev server was horrible. I reported a bunch of the errors in their documentation (most of the 1.1 updates were per my bug reports.). I'll try to post what I have later tonight. I emailed them about the First-Class bug they introduced after releasing version 1.1 and they never got back to me. There is another field in the XML reponse you can look at though to determine the type of First-Class I'm not sure how the non-MVS decodes the XML doc but in the version I have maintained it located at $uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['FirstClassMailType'] where $i is the package portion of the document I'm currently inspecting. It is populated like FLAT, PARCEL, etc.

Here are my emails to USPS re: bugs / bad docs

----- 1st Email -----

1. The largest and most troublesome issue is that the staging server is sending out responses with errant characters in the XML doc. There are what appear to be hexidecimal values on new lines by themselves inserted at random points in the XML (i.e., half way through the name of a tag). We reported this issue the last time there was a major API update and it does not seem to have been resolved. I have written a filter and provided to the osCommerce community for their and our own development but it would be nice to be able to remove the extraneous code from our modules to be able to test on this server. The following is the PHP code to filter the XML returned from the staging server. $body represents a string containing the XML document. Also, the line break characters that are inserted are inconsistent and vary between which operating system standards requiring an array walk to trim blank chars after the regular expression "R" split. I have attached a file containing the response and an image where you can see the text view/hex view of the file rapidly.

$body_lines = array_filter(

preg_split ('/$\R?^/m', $body),

function($check){

return strpos($check,'<') !== false;

}

);

array_walk(

$body_lines,

function (&$item, $key){

$item = trim($item);

}

);

$body = implode('', $body_lines);

2. In the API doc section 9 uses two different sets of HTML for the Registered mark ®.

most cases: &lt;sup&gt;&amp;reg;&lt;/sup&gt;

vs

used in the outliers: <sup>&reg;</sup&gt;

...who appear to be:

Global Express Guaranteed Document

Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Rectangular

Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Non-Rectangular

3. It seems as though some rates are not being returned. For instance for an international rate quote I am not seeing:

Priority Mail InternationalRM Flat Rate Envelope**

Priority Mail InternationalRM Small Flat Rate Box

4. The case sensitivity of the 3-Day / Military / etc differs between section 4.3 & section 8. The XML document appears to use the section 4.3 casing in all observed cases.

5. Priority Mail Express does not show the day info in the <MailService> tag; however, it does show the Military identifier if ship date is not specified. I have not tested with specifying a ship date.

6. Priority Mail returns "x-Day", Military in the <MailService> tag when ship date is not specified. This behaviour is inconsistent with Priority Mail Express. I have not tested with specifying a ship date.

----- 2nd Email -----

I saw USPS pushed an update to the staging server Tuesday night and published a new API doc and have been updating our code to match; however, I noticed the MailService tag for First Class Mail is wrong. It is returned as simply

First-Class Mail

...irrespective of service and without registered mark and not...

First-Class Mail&lt;sup&gt;&#174;&lt;/sup&gt; Large Envelope

First-Class Mail&lt;sup&gt;&#174;&lt;/sup&gt; Letter

First-Class Mail&lt;sup&gt;&#174;&lt;/sup&gt; Parcel

First-Class Mail&lt;sup&gt;&#174;&lt;/sup&gt; Postcards

...per Appendix A.

Also, the XML document being returned by the server is still corrupt and requires a filter be applied. Is this being looked into/addressed?

And another bug fixed. This is what I get for doing parallel development on two versions of the same module. Please try again (same link).

Regards

Jim

running oscMax v2.0.35

PHP version 5.2.17

ACCKK there are TONS of entries in the config table related to USPS -- ha 78 to be exact -- examining & removing all but one which I revised (installed methods) There was plenty of duplication of entries also I noticed..

That done, a refresh of the shipping module page and here we go..

and we have ignition.. it did install, clicked EDIT and entered my ID, sort order and chose minimal services and retail pricing

Closer now.. when I went to check out, I got a white blank screen.. boo-hiss

I did an uninstall now and checked the config table and it has properly cleared itself out..

thoughts??

Debbie D

OOOMMGGGG I have rates... OK I have to take a little break here... clear my head then do some testing.. THANKS.. we've made huge progress!!

Debbie D

Here is the MVS version for reference with code to filter out garbage on their "stg" server.

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Copyright (c) 2013 Jared De Blander
 Released under the GNU General Public License
 Notes
 ---------------
 # ™ = TM
 # ® = RM

Known issues
 1. Stamps.com insurance is being calculated vs the original subtotal and not the discounted subtotal
 2. Stamps.com insurance is limited to $5k where our OSC code is not limited.  Above $5k the values will be wrong.
*/
define('USPS_CLASS_INCLUDE_DATE_TIME', date(DATE_RFC822) . ' : ' . rand(1000000,9999999));
class usps {
 var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;
 function usps() {
   global $order;
   $this->code = 'usps';
   $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_TITLE;
   $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
 }
 function sort_order($vendors_id='1') {
   $sort_order = @[member='constant'] ('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id);
   if (isset ($sort_order)) {
  $this->sort_order = $sort_order;
   } else {
  $this->sort_order = '-';
   }
   return $this->sort_order;
 }
 function tax_class($vendors_id='1') {
   $this->tax_class = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id);
   return $this->tax_class;
 }
 function enabled($vendors_id='1') {
   $this->enabled = false;
   $status = @[member='constant']('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id);
   if (isset ($status) && $status != '') {
  $this->enabled = (($status == 'True') ? true : false);
   }
   if (($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0)) {
  $check_flag = false;
  $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
  while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
    if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
	  $check_flag = true;
	  break;
    } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
	  $check_flag = true;
	  break;
    }
  }
  if ($check_flag == false) {
    $this->enabled = false;
  }
   }
   return $this->enabled;
 }
 function zones($vendors_id='1') {
   if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0) ) {
  $check_flag = false;
  $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");
  while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
    if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
	  $check_flag = true;
	  break;
    } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {
	  $check_flag = true;
	  break;
    }
  }
  if ($check_flag == false) {
    $this->enabled = false;
  }
   }
   return $this->enabled;
 }
 function stamps_com_insurance_rate($insured_amount, $international = false){
   # Insurance rates are linear after $200. Prior to this they are non-linear
   # comment out next line to enable stamps.com insurance. comment it to enable.
   # return 0;
   # $200+ International rate variables
   $intl_200_base_rate = 5.04;
   $intl_200_multilplier = 0.99;
   # $200+ Domestic rate variables
   $dom_200_base_rate = 4.36;
   $dom_200_multilplier = 0.99;
   if($insured_amount < 200){
  if($international){
    # International table lookup for < $200
    if ($insured_amount > 100) return 4.05;
    if ($insured_amount >  50) return 3.06;
    return 2.07;
  } else {
    # Domestic table lookup for < $200
    if ($insured_amount > 100) return 2.61;
    if ($insured_amount >  50) return 2.11;
    return 1.66;
  }
   }else{
  $multiplier = ( (int) ($insured_amount / 100) ) - 2;
  if($international){
    # International calculation for > $200
    return $intl_200_base_rate + $intl_200_multilplier * $multiplier;
  }else{
    # Domestic calculation for > $200
    return $dom_200_base_rate + $dom_200_multilplier * $multiplier;
  }
   }
 }
 function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {
   global $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes, $currencies, $shipping;
   $iInfo = '';
   $methods = array();
   $shipping_weight = ($shipping_weight < 0.0625 ? 0.0625 : $shipping_weight);
   $this->pounds = (int)$shipping_weight;
   $this->ounces = ceil(round(16 * ($shipping_weight - $this->pounds)));
   $vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("
   SELECT
   handling_charge,
   handling_per_box,
   vendor_country,
   vendors_zipcode
   FROM
   " . TABLE_VENDORS . "
   WHERE
   vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'
   ");
   $vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);
   $uspsQuote = $this->_getQuote($vendors_id, $vendors_data);
   #var_dump($uspsQuote);
   # error_log("quote=".print_r($uspsQuote, true));
   $country_name = tep_get_countries($vendors_data['vendor_country'], true);
   $handling_charge = $vendors_data['handling_charge'];
   $handling_per_box = $vendors_data['handling_per_box'];
   if ($handling_charge > $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes) {
  $handling = $handling_charge;
   } else {
  $handling = $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes;
   }
   if (isset($uspsQuote['Number'])) return false;
   if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US') {
  $dExtras = array();
  $dOptions = explode(", ", constant( 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_DMST_SERVICES_' . $vendors_id));
  foreach ($dOptions as $key => $val) {
    if(strlen($dOptions[$key]) > 1) {
	  if ($dOptions[$key+1] == 'C' || $dOptions[$key+1] == 'S' || $dOptions[$key+1] == 'H'){
	    $dExtras[$dOptions[$key]] = $dOptions[$key+1];
	  }
    }
  }
   } else {
  $iExtras = array();
  # This had an errant space after the single quote in the constant function. Removed Jan. 24th, 2013
  $iOptions = explode(', ',constant( 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_INTL_SERVICES_' . $vendors_id));
  foreach ($iOptions as $key => $val){
    if(strlen($iOptions[$key]) > 1){
	  if ($iOptions[$key+1] == 'C' || $iOptions[$key+1] == 'S' || $iOptions[$key+1] == 'H') {
	    $iExtras[$iOptions[$key]] = $iOptions[$key+1];
	  }
    }
  }
  # This was not an MVS constant prior to Jan. 24th, 2013
  if (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_REGULATIONS_' . $vendors_id) == 'True'){
    $iInfo =  '<div id="iInfo">' .
    '<div id="showInfo" class="ui-state-error" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center;" onclick="$(\'#showInfo\').hide();$(\'#hideInfo, #Info\').show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_INTL_SHOW . '</div>' .
    '<div id="hideInfo" class="ui-state-error" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center; display:none;" onclick="$(\'#hideInfo, #Info\').hide();$(\'#showInfo\').show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_INTL_HIDE .'</div>' .
    '<div id="Info" class="ui-state-highlight" style="display:none; padding:10px; max-height:200px; overflow:auto;">' . '<b>Prohibitions:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['Prohibitions']) . '<br><br><b>Restrictions:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['Restrictions']) . '<br><br><b>Observations:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['Observations']) . '<br><br><b>CustomsForms:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['CustomsForms']) . '<br><br><b>ExpressMail:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['ExpressMail']) . '<br><br><b>AreasServed:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['AreasServed']) . '<br><br><b>AdditionalRestrictions:</b><br>' . nl2br($uspsQuote['Package']['AdditionalRestrictions']) .'</div>' .
    '</div>';
  }
   }
   if (isset($uspsQuote['Package']['Postage']) && tep_not_null($uspsQuote['Package']['Postage'])){
  $PackageSize = 1;
   } else {
  $PackageSize = ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US' ? sizeof($uspsQuote['Package']) : sizeof($uspsQuote['Package']['Service']));
   }
   for ($i=0; $i<$PackageSize; $i++) {
  $Services = array();
  $shownServices = array();
  $hiddenServices = array();
  $customerServices = array();
  $hiddenCost = 0;
  $shownCost = 0;
  $shownString = '';
  $customerString = '';
  $handling = 0;
  $types = explode(", ", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_' . $vendors_id));
  if (isset($uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['Error']) && tep_not_null($uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['Error'])) continue;
  $Package = ($PackageSize == 1 ? $uspsQuote['Package']['Postage'] : ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US' ? $uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['Postage'] : $uspsQuote['Package']['Service'][$i]));
  if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US') {
    if (tep_not_null($Package['SpecialServices']['SpecialService'])){
	  foreach ($Package['SpecialServices']['SpecialService'] as $key => $val){
	    if (isset($dExtras[$val['ServiceName']]) && tep_not_null($dExtras[$val['ServiceName']]) && ((constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' && $val['AvailableOnline'] == 'true') || (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Retail' && $val['Available'] == 'true'))) {
		  $val['ServiceAdmin'] = $dExtras[$val['ServiceName']];
		  $Services[] = $val;
	    }
	  }
    }
    $cost = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' && tep_not_null($Package['CommercialRate']) ? $Package['CommercialRate'] : $Package['Rate'];
    $type = ($Package['MailService']);
    # Filters for priority mail/priority mail express
    # Priority Mail
    if(preg_match('#Priority Mail [0-9]-DayTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail [0-9]-DayTM#i', 'Priority MailTM', $type);
    }elseif(preg_match('#Priority Mail MilitaryTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail MilitaryTM#i', 'Priority MailTM', $type);
    }elseif(preg_match('#Priority Mail DPOTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail DPOTM#i', 'Priority MailTM', $type);
    }elseif(preg_match('#Priority Mail Express [0-9]-DayTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail Express [0-9]-DayTM#i', 'Priority Mail ExpressTM', $type);
    }elseif(preg_match('#Priority Mail Express MilitaryTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail Express MilitaryTM#i', 'Priority Mail ExpressTM', $type);
    }elseif(preg_match('#Priority Mail Express DPOTM#i', $type)){
	  $type = preg_replace('#Priority Mail Express DPOTM#i', 'Priority Mail ExpressTM', $type);
    }elseif(isset($uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['FirstClassMailType'])){
	  if($uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['FirstClassMailType'] == 'FLAT'){
	    $type = 'First-Class MailRM Large Envelope';
	  }elseif($uspsQuote['Package'][$i]['FirstClassMailType'] == 'PARCEL'){
	    $type = 'First-Class MailRM Parcel';
	  }
    }
  } else {
    foreach ($Package['ExtraServices']['ExtraService'] as $key => $val){
	  if (isset($iExtras[$val['ServiceName']]) && tep_not_null($iExtras[$val['ServiceName']]) && ((constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' && $val['AvailableOnline'] == 'True') || (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Retail' && $val['Available'] == 'True'))) {
	    $val['ServiceAdmin'] = $iExtras[$val['ServiceName']];
	    $Services[] = $val;
	  }
    }
    $cost = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' && tep_not_null($Package['CommercialPostage']) ? $Package['CommercialPostage'] : $Package['Postage'];
    $type = ($Package['SvcDescription']);
  }
  if ($cost == 0) continue;
  foreach ($types as $key => $val){
    if(!is_numeric($val) && $val == $type) {
	  $minweight = $types[$key+1];
	  $maxweight = $types[$key+2];
	  $handling = $types[$key+3];
    }
  }
  foreach ($Services as $key => $val) {
    $sDisplay = $Services[$key]['ServiceAdmin'];
    if ($sDisplay == 'H') $hiddenServices[] = array($Services[$key]['ServiceName'] => (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' ? $Services[$key]['PriceOnline'] : $Services[$key]['Price']));
    elseif ($sDisplay == 'S') $shownServices[] = array($Services[$key]['ServiceName'] => (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' ? $Services[$key]['PriceOnline'] : $Services[$key]['Price']));
    elseif ($sDisplay == 'C') $customerServices[] = array($Services[$key]['ServiceName'] => (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_' . $vendors_id) == 'Online' ? $Services[$key]['PriceOnline'] : $Services[$key]['Price']));
  }
  foreach($hiddenServices as $key => $val){
    foreach($hiddenServices[$key] as $key1 => $val1){
	  $hiddenCost += $val1;
    }
  }
  if (sizeof($shownServices) > 0) {
    $shownString =
	  '<div id="shownString" style="float:right; padding-right:10px; display:none;">' .
	  '<div id="shownStringShow" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center;" onclick="$(\'#shownStringShow\', $(this).parent().parent()).hide();$(\'#shownStringHide, #shownStringInfo\', $(this).parent().parent()).show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_SSTRING_SHOW . '</div>' .
	  '<div id="shownStringHide" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center; display:none;" onclick="$(\'#shownStringHide, #shownStringInfo\', $(this).parent().parent()).hide();$(\'#shownStringShow\', $(this).parent().parent()).show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_SSTRING_HIDE .'</div>' .
	  '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>' .
	  '<div id="shownStringInfo" style="display:none;">' .
	  '<div style="padding-left:20px; float:left;">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_BASE_COST . '</div><div style="padding-right:20px; float:right;">' . ($cost == 0 ? MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_FREE : $currencies->format(($cost + (sizeof($hiddenServices) > 0 ? $handling + $hiddenCost : 0)) * $shipping_num_boxes)) . '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>'
    ;
    if (sizeof($hiddenServices) == 0){
	  $shownString .=
	    '<div style="padding-left:20px; float:left;">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_HANDLING_COST . '</div>'.
	    '<div style="padding-right:20px; float:right;">' . ($handling== 0 ? MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_FREE : $currencies->format($handling * $shipping_num_boxes)) . '</div>'.
	    '<div style="clear:both;"></div>'.
	    '<div style="clear:both;"></div>'
	  ;
    }
    foreach($shownServices as $key => $val){
	  foreach($shownServices[$key] as $key1 => $val1){
	    $shownString .= '<div style="padding-left:20px; float:left;">' . str_replace(array('RM', 'TM'), array('®', '™'), $key1) . '</div><div style="padding-right:20px; float:right;">' .  ($val1 == 0 ? MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_FREE : $currencies->format($val1 * $shipping_num_boxes))  . '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>';
	    $shownCost = $shownCost + $val1;
	  }
    }
    $shownString .= '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>';
  }
  if (sizeof($customerServices) > 0) {
    $customerString =  '<div id="customerString" style="float:right; padding-right:10px; display:none;">' .
    '<div id="customerStringShow" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center;" onclick="$(\'#customerStringShow\', $(this).parent().parent()).hide();$(\'#customerStringHide, #customerStringInfo\', $(this).parent().parent()).show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_CSTRING_SHOW . '</div>' .
    '<div id="customerStringHide" style="cursor:pointer; text-align:center; display:none;" onclick="$(\'#customerStringHide, #customerStringInfo\', $(this).parent().parent()).hide();$(\'#customerStringShow\', $(this).parent().parent()).show();">' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_CSTRING_HIDE .'</div>' .
    '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>' .
    '<div id="customerStringInfo" style="display:none;">';
    foreach($customerServices as $key => $val) {
	  foreach($customerServices[$key] as $key1 => $val1) {
	    $customerString .=
		  '<div style="padding-left:20px; float:left;">' . str_replace(array('RM', 'TM'), array('®', '™'), $key1) . '</div>'.
		  '<div style="padding-right:20px; float:right;"><input type="checkbox" name="' . $key1 . '" value="' . $val1 * $shipping_num_boxes . '" id="' . $type . '"></div>'.
		  '<div style="padding-right:5px; float:right;">' . ($val1 == 0 ? MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_FREE : $currencies->format($val1 * $shipping_num_boxes)) . '</div>'.
		  '<div style="clear:both;"></div>'
	    ;
	    $customerCost = $customerCost + $val1;
	  }
    }
    $customerString .= '</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>';
  }
  if ((($method == '' && in_array($type, $types)) || $method == $type) && $shipping_weight < $maxweight && $shipping_weight > $minweight){
    $methods[] = array(
	  'id' => $type,
	  'title' => str_replace(array('RM', 'TM', '**'), array('®', '™', ''), $type),
	  'cost' => ($cost + $handling + $hiddenCost + $shownCost) * $shipping_num_boxes,
	  'shownString' => (string)$shownString,
	  'customerString' => (string)$customerString
    );
  }
   }
   if (sizeof($methods) == 0) return false;
   # Custom markup and insurance pricing
   # print_r(get_defined_constants(true));
   $calculated_markup = 1 + (((int) constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FLAT_RATE_' . $vendors_id)) / 100);
   foreach($methods as $c=>$key){
  # Add custom markup
  $new_cost = round($key['cost'] * $calculated_markup, 2); # 5% markup
  $insurance_fee = 0;
  # Insure FCM packages
  if(!stristr($methods[$c]['title'], 'First-Class') === false){
    if(!stristr($methods[$c]['title'], 'International') === false){
    # First Class International
	  if(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_INTL_STAMPS_INSUR_' . $vendors_id) == 'True'){
	    $insurance_fee = $this->stamps_com_insurance_rate($order->info['subtotal'], true);
	    $methods[$c]['title'] .= ' - Insured ($ ' . number_format($insurance_fee, 2) .')<br>  ';
	  }
	  $methods[$c]['title'] .= ' - <u>Not a tracked shipping method</u>';
    }else{
	  # First Class Domestic
	  if(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_DOM_STAMPS_INSUR_' . $vendors_id) == 'True'){
	    $insurance_fee = $this->stamps_com_insurance_rate($order->info['subtotal'], false);
	    $methods[$c]['title'] .= ' - Insured ($ ' . number_format($insurance_fee, 2) .')<br>  ';
	  }
	  $methods[$c]['title'] .= ' - <u>Not a tracked shipping method</u>';
    }
  }
  $new_cost += $insurance_fee;
  $methods[$c]['cost'] = round($new_cost, 2);
   }
   reset($methods);
   if (sizeof($methods) > 1) {
  foreach($methods as $c=>$key) {
    $sort_cost[] = $key['cost'];
    $sort_id[] = $key['id'];
  }
  array_multisort($sort_cost, (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_SORTER_' . $vendors_id) == 'Ascending' ? SORT_ASC : SORT_DESC), $sort_id, SORT_ASC, $methods);
   }
   $this->quotes = array(
  'id' => $this->code,
  'module' => $this->title . ' ' . $this->pounds . ' lbs, ' . $this->ounces . ' oz',
  'methods' => $methods,
  'tax' => $this->tax_class($vendors_id) > 0 ? tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class($vendors_id), $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']) : null,
  'icon' => tep_not_null($this->icon) || tep_not_null($iInfo) ? (tep_not_null($this->icon) ? tep_image($this->icon, $this->title) : '') . (tep_not_null($iInfo) ?  '<br>' . $iInfo : '') : null
   );
   return $this->quotes;
 }
 function _getQuote($vendors_id, $vendors_data) {
   global $order, $shipping_weight;
   # Settings
   $testing = false;
   $send_emails = false;
   $log_files = false;
   $log_path = dirname(__FILE__).'/';
   if($testing){
  $usps_shipping_server = 'stg-production.shippingapis.com';
  $usps_shipping_api_dll = 'ShippingApi.dll';
   }else{
  $usps_shipping_server = 'production.shippingapis.com';
  $usps_shipping_api_dll = 'shippingapi.dll';
   }

# Check for domestic or international delivery
   if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US'){
  # Domestic delivery
  $package_count = 0;
  # Filter zip code
  $ZipDestination = substr(str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']), 0, 5);
  # Build Domestic XML
  $request =
  '<RateV4Request USERID="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id) . '">' .
  '<Revision>2</Revision>';
  # Cycle through our selected types for domestic
  foreach(explode(', ', constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_' . $vendors_id)) as $request_type) {
    if(is_numeric($request_type) || preg_match('#International#' , $request_type)) continue;
    $FirstClassMailType = '';
    $Container = 'VARIABLE';
    if (preg_match('#First\-Class#', $request_type)) {
	  # Determine First-Class Mail settings
	  if ($shipping_weight > 13/16) {
	    # If too heavy for FCM skip this package type
	    continue;
	  } else {
	    $service = 'First-Class Mail';
	    if ($request_type == 'First-Class MailRM Large Envelope'){
		  $FirstClassMailType = 'FLAT';
	    } else {
		  $FirstClassMailType = 'PARCEL';
	    }
	  }
    }
    # Determine media mail settings
    elseif ($request_type == 'Media MailRM') $service = 'MEDIA';
    # Determine standard post / parcel post settings
    elseif ($request_type == 'Standard PostRM') $service = 'PARCEL';
    # Determine priority mail settings
    elseif (preg_match('#Priority MailTM#', $request_type)) {
	  $service = 'PRIORITY COMMERCIAL';
	  if ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Flat Rate Envelope') $Container = 'FLAT RATE ENVELOPE';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Legal Flat Rate Envelope') $Container = 'LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Padded Flat Rate Envelope') $Container = 'PADDED FLAT RATE ENVELOPE';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Small Flat Rate Box') $Container = 'SM FLAT RATE BOX';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Medium Flat Rate Box') $Container = 'MD FLAT RATE BOX';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Large Flat Rate Box') $Container = 'LG FLAT RATE BOX';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box A') $Container = 'REGIONALRATEBOXA';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box B') $Container = 'REGIONALRATEBOXB';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box C') $Container = 'REGIONALRATEBOXC';
    }
    # Determine Express Mail Settings
    elseif (preg_match('#Priority Mail ExpressTM#', $request_type)){
	  $service = 'EXPRESS COMMERCIAL';
	  if ($request_type == 'Priority Mail ExpressTM Flat Rate Envelope') $Container = 'FLAT RATE ENVELOPE';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority Mail ExpressTM Legal Flat Rate Envelope') $Container = 'LEGAL FLAT RATE ENVELOPE';
	  elseif ($request_type == 'Priority Mail ExpressTM Flat Rate Boxes') $Container = 'FLAT RATE BOX';
    }
    # If a valid mail setting was not found skip this package
    else continue;
    # Create XML for this package using settings determined above
    $request .=
    '<Package ID="' . $package_count . '">' .
	  '<Service>' . $service . '</Service>' .
	  ($FirstClassMailType != '' ?
	  '<FirstClassMailType>' . $FirstClassMailType . '</FirstClassMailType>'
	  : '') .
	  '<ZipOrigination>' .  $vendors_data['vendors_zipcode'] . '</ZipOrigination>' .
	  '<ZipDestination>' . $ZipDestination . '</ZipDestination>' .
	  '<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .
	  '<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .
	  '<Container>' . $Container . '</Container>' .
	  '<Size>REGULAR</Size>' .
	  '<Machinable>TRUE</Machinable>' .
    '</Package>';
    $package_count++;
  }
  $request .= '</RateV4Request>';
  if($send_emails) tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'USPS XML Request: ' . USPS_CLASS_INCLUDE_DATE_TIME, $request, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
  if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_request.txt', $request);
  # Define request type
  $request =  'API=RateV4&XML=' . urlencode($request);
   } else {
  #International delivery
  # Build XML
  $request =
    '<IntlRateV2Request USERID="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id) . '">' .
	  '<Revision>2</Revision>' .
	  '<Package ID="0">' .
	    '<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .
	    '<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .
	    '<MailType>All</MailType>' .
	    '<GXG>' .
		  '<POBoxFlag>N</POBoxFlag>' .
		  '<GiftFlag>N</GiftFlag>' .
	    '</GXG>' .
	    '<ValueOfContents>' . ($order->info['subtotal'] + $order->info['tax']) . '</ValueOfContents>' .
	    '<Country>' . tep_get_country_name($order->delivery['country']['id']) . '</Country>' .
	    '<Container>RECTANGULAR</Container>' .
	    '<Size>LARGE</Size>' .
	    '<Width>2</Width>' .
	    '<Length>10</Length>' .
	    '<Height>6</Height>' .
	    '<Girth>0</Girth>' .
	    '<OriginZip>' . $vendors_data['vendors_zipcode'] . '</OriginZip>' .
	    '<CommercialFlag>N</CommercialFlag>' .
	    '<ExtraServices>' .
		  '<ExtraService>0</ExtraService>' .
		  '<ExtraService>1</ExtraService>' .
		  '<ExtraService>2</ExtraService>' .
		  '<ExtraService>3</ExtraService>' .
		  '<ExtraService>5</ExtraService>' .
		  '<ExtraService>6</ExtraService>' .
	    '</ExtraServices>' .
	  '</Package>' .
    '</IntlRateV2Request>'
  ;
  if($send_emails) tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'USPS XML Request: ' . USPS_CLASS_INCLUDE_DATE_TIME, $request, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
  if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_request.txt', $request);
  # Define request type
  $request =  'API=IntlRateV2&XML=' . urlencode($request);
   }
   # Transmit request
   $body = '';
   $http = new httpClient();
   # Connect to USPS and retrieve rate data
   if ($http->Connect($usps_shipping_server, 80)) {
  $http->addHeader('Host', $usps_shipping_server);
  $http->addHeader('User-Agent', 'osCommerce');
  $http->addHeader('Connection', 'Close');
  if ($http->Get('/'.$usps_shipping_api_dll.'?' . $request)) {
    $body = trim($http->getBody());
    if($send_emails) tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'USPS XML Response : ' . USPS_CLASS_INCLUDE_DATE_TIME, $body, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
    if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_response.txt', $body);
    $body_lines = preg_split ('/$\R?^/m', $body);
    if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_response_lines.txt', print_r($body_lines,true));
    $body_lines = array_filter(
	  preg_split ('/$\R?^/m', $body),
	  function($check){
	    return strpos($check,'<') !== false;
	  }
    );
    array_walk(
	  $body_lines,
	  function (&$item, $key){
	    $item = trim($item);
	  }
    );
    $body = implode('', $body_lines);
  }
  $http->Disconnect();
  if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_response_filtered.txt', $body);
  # Return the XML document we received as an associative array
  $body_return = json_decode(json_encode(simplexml_load_string($body)),TRUE);
  if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_response_return_array_pre_filter.txt', print_r($body_return,true));
  # Perform a preg_replace on the body_return array
  # ™ = TM
  # ® = RM
  array_walk_recursive($body_return, function(&$item, $key){
    $item = preg_replace(
	  array(
	    '/\<sup\>\&reg;\<\/sup\>/',
	    '/\<sup\>\&trade;\<\/sup\>/',
	    '/\" /',  
	    '/\",/',  
	    '/\"<br>/',  
	    '/<br>/',
	    '/\<sup\>\®\<\/sup\>/',
	    '/\<sup\>\™\<\/sup\>/'
	  ),
	  array(
	    'RM',
	    'TM',
	    '",',
	    '" ',
	    '"<br>',
	    'BREAK',
	    'RM',
	    'TM'
	  ),
	  $item
    );
  });
  if($log_files) file_put_contents ($log_path . 'usps_last_response_return_array_post_filter.txt', print_r($body_return,true));
  return $body_return;
   } else {
  return false;
   }
 }
 function install($vendors_id = '1') {
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enable USPS Shipping', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'True', 'Do you want to offer USPS shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enter the USPS User ID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_" . $vendors_id . "', 'NONE', 'Enter the USPS USERID assigned to you.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("
   insert into
   " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . "
   (
  configuration_title,
  configuration_key,
  configuration_value,
  configuration_description,
  configuration_group_id,
  sort_order,
  set_function,
  date_added,
  vendors_id
   )
   values
   (
   'Shipping Methods (Domestic and International)',
   'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_" . $vendors_id . "',
   '0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00',
   '<b><u>Checkbox:</u></b> Select the services to be offered<br><b><u>Minimum Weight (lbs)</u></b>first input field<br><b><u>Maximum Weight (lbs):</u></b>second input field<br><br>USPS returns methods based on cart weights.  These settings will allow further control (particularly helpful for flat rate methods) but will not override USPS limits',
   '6',
   '0',
   'tep_cfg_usps_services(
  array(
    \'First-Class MailRM Large Envelope\',
    \'First-Class MailRM Parcel\',
    \'Media MailRM\',
    \'Standard PostRM\',
    \'Priority MailTM\',
    \'Priority MailTM Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority MailTM Legal Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority MailTM Padded Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority MailTM Small Flat Rate Box\',
    \'Priority MailTM Medium Flat Rate Box\',
    \'Priority MailTM Large Flat Rate Box\',
    \'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box A\',
    \'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box B\',
    \'Priority MailTM Regional Rate Box C\',
    \'Priority Mail ExpressTM\',
    \'Priority Mail ExpressTM Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority Mail ExpressTM Legal Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority Mail ExpressTM Flat Rate Boxes\',
    \'First-Class MailRM International Large Envelope**\',
    \'First-Class Package International ServiceTM**\',
    \'Priority Mail InternationalRM\',
    \'Priority Mail InternationalRM Flat Rate Envelope**\',
    \'Priority Mail InternationalRM Small Flat Rate Box**\',
    \'Priority Mail InternationalRM Medium Flat Rate Box\',
    \'Priority Mail InternationalRM Large Flat Rate Box\',
    \'Priority Mail Express InternationalTM\',
    \'Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Flat Rate Envelope\',
    \'Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Flat Rate Boxes\',
    \'USPS GXGTM Envelopes**\',
    \'Global Express GuaranteedRM (GXG)**\'
  ),',
  now(),
  '" . $vendors_id . "')
   ");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Extra Services (Domestic)', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_DMST_SERVICES_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Certified MailRM, N, Insurance, N, Adult Signature Restricted Delivery, N, Registered without Insurance, N, Registered MailTM, N, Collect on Delivery, N, Return Receipt for Merchandise, N, Return Receipt, N, Certificate of Mailing, N, Express Mail Insurance, N, Delivery ConfirmationTM, N, Signature ConfirmationTM, N', 'N: Not Availble<br>S: Forced (Show)<br>H: Forced (Hide)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_usps_extraservices(array(\'Certified MailRM\', \'Insurance\', \'Adult Signature Restricted Delivery\', \'Registered without Insurance\', \'Registered MailTM\', \'Collect on Delivery\', \'Return Receipt for Merchandise\', \'Return Receipt\', \'Certificate of Mailing\', \'Express Mail Insurance\', \'Delivery ConfirmationTM\', \'Signature ConfirmationTM\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Extra Services (International)', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_INTL_SERVICES_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Registered Mail, N, Insurance, N, Return Receipt, N, Restricted Delivery, N, Pick-Up, N, Certificate of Mailing, N', 'N: Not Availble<br>S: Forced (Show)<br>H: Forced (Hide)', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_usps_extraservices(array(\'Registered Mail\', \'Insurance\', \'Return Receipt\', \'Restricted Delivery\', \'Pick-Up\', \'Certificate of Mailing\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Retail pricing or Online pricing?', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Online', 'Rates will be returned ONLY for methods available in this pricing type.  Applies to prices <u>and</u> add on services', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Retail\', \'Online\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Rates Sort Order:', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_SORTER_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Ascending', 'Ascending: Low to High<br>Descending: High to Low', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Ascending\', \'Descending\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Show International Regulations:', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_REGULATIONS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'True', 'Displays international regulations and customs information.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   #################################################################
   # Begin 2013 Additions by Jared De Blander
   # These additions include the following
   #
   # 1. Enable/Disable FCM Intl Insurance
   # 2. Enable/Disable FCM Domestic Insurance.
   # 3. Adjustable Flat Mark-Up Rate.
   #
   # New constants - appended with vendor id
   #
   # MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_INTL_STAMPS_INSUR_
   # MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_DOM_STAMPS_INSUR_
   # MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FLAT_RATE_
   # Enable/Disable FCM Intl Insurance
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values
   ('Enable Stamps.com First Class International Insurance:',
   'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_INTL_STAMPS_INSUR_" . $vendors_id . "',
   'False',
   'Enables the function call to enable Stamps.com insurance on First-Class Mail International Packages.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   # Enable/Disable FCM Domestic Insurance.
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values
   ('Enable Stamps.com First Class Domestic Insurance:',
   'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_DOM_STAMPS_INSUR_" . $vendors_id . "',
   'False',
   'Enables the function call to enable Stamps.com insurance on First-Class Mail Domestic Packages.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ',  now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   # Adjustable Flat Mark-Up Rate.
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values
   ('Flat % Markup Rate',
   'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FLAT_RATE_" . $vendors_id . "',
   '0',
   'Enter a flat percent markup to be applied to all quoted rates (5 = 5%).', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");
   # End 2013 Additions by Jared De Blander

}
 function keys($vendors_id) {
   return array(
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_DMST_SERVICES_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_INTL_SERVICES_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_TYPE_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_RATE_SORTER_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_REGULATIONS_'. $vendors_id,
  # Begin 2013 Additions by Jared De Blander
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_INTL_STAMPS_INSUR_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FCM_DOM_STAMPS_INSUR_'. $vendors_id,
  'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_FLAT_RATE_'. $vendors_id,
   );
 }
 function remove($vendors_id) {
   tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys($vendors_id)) . "')");
 }
 function check($vendors_id = '1') {
   if (!isset($this->_check)) {
  $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "'");
  $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
   }
   return $this->_check;
 }
}

I will and have been fooling and no issues just yet.. I only use 1st class regular priority and regular express for both domestic & international.. fooled quite a bit and no issues even with the handling fees.. have to reboot here and put BACK my main site and test there again.. dinner and my bookkeeper so it may be a while but I will to the best I can put together my module complete..

Debbie D

I've got it working with a couple of problems. 1st, all of my shipping options are the same expected delivery - 1 day. There are no explanations of the rate, just expected delivery one day and the price. I obviously removed the one day expected delivery, but I'd like to have an explanation of what the rates are, instead of just a price and a radio button.

The second prob I've found is that flat rate boxes prices change. If I go from 1.2 lbs to 1.8 lbs, it goes from $6.32 to $9.88? Why would priority flat rate box under 2 pounds change price? And isn't $6.32 high?

Any ideas would help, I don't have a clue where to go with this and I think this must be UPSP side, not me. Maybe me but it doesn't sound like it is. At least I'm shipping now, haven't been for a few days. I might just tell USPS to stick it, I'm sick of this garbage. No wonder they are going bankrupt.

Where are you getting the 1 Day? This module shouldn't show that information. In any case, that's the time-in-transit that USPS expects for the address given. Try a more distant address and you'll see that change.

Flat rate boxes should be fixed price. Which ones are you seeing change? That could meant the module is pulling the wrong prices from the rates being returned.

Regards

Jim

@@kymation

Thanks very much. I'm running 2.3.(3?) and installed your modded file, and it's a HUGE step in the right direction. I'm also using Jetta's Simple Checkout (FYI) and the international rates are not displaying.

I'm looking into the issue right now. I just got USPS working correctly on an opencart store, so I just have to translate that into OsC.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in getting this sorted. I'll post my results.

@@krdito - Make sure you completely uninstall the module, then update the file, then reinstall and update settings. Also, if you didn't start with this contribution, nobody has any way of knowing how your store is set up.

This is the response I'm getting back from the USPS production server: Seems to be in order, but my brain is too tired to figure out why the international rates aren't displaying.

EDIT: the random exclamation points + newline seem to be added by my email program.

Request:
API=IntlRateV2&XML=<IntlRateV2Request USERID="XXXXXXXXX"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="0"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><GXG><POBoxFlag>N</POBoxFlag><GiftFlag>N</GiftFlag></GXG><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><Country>Australia</Country><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><OriginZip>52804</OriginZip><CommercialFlag>Y</CommercialFlag><ExtraServices><ExtraService>0</ExtraService><ExtraService>1</ExtraService><ExtraService>2</ExtraService><ExtraService>3</ExtraService><ExtraService>5</ExtraService><ExtraService>6</ExtraService></ExtraServices></Package></IntlRateV2Request>
Response:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<IntlRateV2Response><Package ID="0"><Prohibitions>Coins; bank notes; currency notes (paper money); securities of any kind payable to bearer; traveler's checks; platinum, gold, and silver (except for jewelry items meeting the requirement in "Restrictions",below); precious stones (except when contained in jewelry items meeting the requirement in "Restrictions",below); and other valuable articles are prohibited.
Fruit cartons (used or new).
Goods bearing the name "Anzac."
Goods produced wholly or partly in prisons or by convict labor.
Perishable infectious biological substances.
Radioactive materials.
Registered philatelic articles with fictitious addresses.
Seditious literature.
Silencers for firearms.
Used bedding.</Prohibitions><Restrictions>Jewelry is permitted only when sent as an insured parcel using Priority Mail International service. In addition, Australian Customs regulations prohibit importation of jewelry that is made with ivory or from endangered species, such as snake, elephant, or crocodile, that does not have an accompanying Import/Export Permit in relation to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES).
Meat and other animal products; powdered or concentrated milk; and other dairy products requires permission to import from the Australian quarantine authorities.
Permission of the Australian Director-General of Health is required to import medicines.</Restrictions><Observations>Duty may be levied on catalogs, price lists, circulars, and all advertising introduced into Australia through the mail, regardless of the class of mail used.</Observations><CustomsForms>First-Class Mail International items and Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes:
PS Form 2976 (see 123.61)
Priority Mail International parcels:
PS Form 2976-A inside 2976-E (envelope)</CustomsForms><ExpressMail>Country Code:
AU
Reciprocal Service Name:
Express Post
Required Customs Form/Endorsement
1. Business and commercial papers.
No form required. Endorse item clearly next to mailing label as BUSINESS PAPERS.
2. Merchandise samples without commercial value microfilm, microfiche, and computer data.
PS Form 2976-A, Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note CP 72, inside a PS Form 2976-E, Customs Declaration Envelope CP 91.
3. Merchandise and all articles subject to customs duty.
PS Form 2976-A, Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note CP 72, inside a PS Form 2976-E, Customs Declaration Envelope CP 91.
Note:
1. Coins; banknotes; currency notes, including paper money; securities of any kind payable to bearer; traveler's checks; platinum, gold, and silver; precious stones; jewelry; watches; and other valuable articles are prohibited in Priority Mail Express International shipments to Australia.
2. Priority Mail Express International With Guarantee service - which offers a date-certain, postage-refund guarantee - is available to Australia.

Areas Served:
All except Lord Howe Island and the Australian Antarctic territories.</ExpressMail><AreasServed>Please reference Express Mail for Areas Served.</AreasServed><AdditionalRestrictions>No Additional Restrictions Data found.</AdditionalRestrictions><Service ID="4"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><GXG><POBoxFlag>N</POBoxFlag><GiftFlag>N</GiftFlag></GXG><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>84.25</Postage><CommercialPostage>79.20</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>1.00</Price><PriceOnline>1.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>1 - 3 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Global Express GuaranteedRM (GXG)**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>Max. length 46" width 35" height 46",and max. length plus girth combined 108"</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>70</MaxWeight><GXGLocations><PostOffice><Name>HY-VEE STORE #1109 - DAVENPORT #5</Name><Address>2351 W LOCUST ST</Address><City>DAVENPORT</City><State>IA</State><ZipCode></ZipCode><RetailGXGCutOffTime>5:10 PM</RetailGXGCutOffTime><SaturDayCutOffTime>1:10 PM</SaturDayCutOffTime></PostOffice></GXGLocations></Service><Service ID="12"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>74.00</Postage><CommercialPostage>70.30</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>1.00</Price><PriceOnline>1.00</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequir!
ed></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>1 - 3 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>USPS GXGTM Envelopes**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced regular size cardboard envelope (12-1/2",x 9-1/2"), the legal-sized cardboard envelope (15",x 9-1/2") and the GXG Tyvek envelope (15-1/2",x 12-1/2")</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>70</MaxWeight><GXGLocations><PostOffice><Name>HY-VEE STORE #1109 - DAVENPORT #5</Name><Address>2351 W LOCUST ST</Address><City>DAVENPORT</City><State>IA</State><ZipCode></ZipCode><RetailGXGCutOffTime>5:10 PM</RetailGXGCutOffTime><SaturDayCutOffTime>1:10 PM</SaturDayCutOffTime></PostOffice></GXGLocations></Service><Service ID="1"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>52.00</Postage><CommercialPostage>49.92</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.35</Price><PriceOnline>2.35</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>3 - 5 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail Express InternationalTM</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>Max. length 36" max. length plus girth 79"</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>44</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="26"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>79.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>79.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.35</Price!
<PriceOn!
line>2.35</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>3 - 5 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Flat Rate Boxes</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8",x 11-7/8",x 3-3/8",or 11",x 8-1/2",x 5-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 20 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>20</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="10"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>44.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>44.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.35</Price><PriceOnline>2.35</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>3 - 5 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Flat Rate Envelope</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="17"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>44.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>44.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.35</Price><PriceOnline>2.35</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>3 - 5 business d!
ays</SvcC!
ommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Legal Flat Rate Envelope</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 15",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="27"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>44.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>44.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.35</Price><PriceOnline>2.35</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><SvcCommitments>3 - 5 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Padded Flat Rate Envelope</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="2"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>39.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>38.75</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.45</Price><PriceOnline>2.45</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><ParcelIndemnityCoverage>10.99</ParcelIndem!
nityCover!
age><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>Max. length 42" max. length plus girth combined 79"</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>66</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="11"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>77.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>77.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.45</Price><PriceOnline>2.45</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><ParcelIndemnityCoverage>10.99</ParcelIndemnityCoverage><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Large Flat Rate Box</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16",x 11-3/4",x 3",or 12",x 12",x 5-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 20 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>20</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="9"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>59.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>59.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>2.45</Price><PriceOnline>2.45</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>True</DeclaredValueRequired></ExtraService><ExtraService!
<Service!
ID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><ParcelIndemnityCoverage>10.99</ParcelIndemnityCoverage><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Medium Flat Rate Box</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8",x 11-7/8",x 3-3/8",or 11",x 8-1/2",x 5-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 20 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>20</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="8"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="22"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailTyp!
e>All</Ma!
ilType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Legal Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 15",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="23"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><!
ServiceNa!
me>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Padded Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2",x 9-1/2"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="18"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Gift Card Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 10",x 7"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="20"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registere!
d Mail</S!
erviceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 - 10 business days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Small Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 10",x 6"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="19"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>23.95</Postage><CommercialPostage>23.95</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>6 !
- 10 busi!
ness days</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>Priority Mail InternationalRM Window Flat Rate Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>USPS-Produced Envelope: 10",x 5"BREAKMaximum weight 4 pounds.</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="15"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>12.75</Postage><CommercialPostage>11.48</CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International</ServiceName><Available>False</Available><OnlineAvailable>True</OnlineAvailable><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>Varies by destination</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>First-Class Package International ServiceTM**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>Other than rolls: Max. length 24" max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"BREAKRolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service><Service ID="14"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>6</Ounces><MailType>All</MailType><Container>RECTANGULAR</Container><Size>LARGE</Size><Width>2</Width><Length>10</Length><Height>6</Height><Girth>0</Girth><Country>AUSTRALIA</Country><Postage>6.30</Postage><CommercialPostage></CommercialPostage><ExtraServices><ExtraService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Re!
gistered !
Mail</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService><ExtraService><ServiceID>2</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailable>False</OnlineAvailable><Price>3.50</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService></ExtraServices><ValueOfContents>10.99</ValueOfContents><InsComment>SERVICE</InsComment><SvcCommitments>Varies by destination</SvcCommitments><SvcDescription>First-Class MailRM International Large Envelope**</SvcDescription><MaxDimensions>Max. length 15" height 12",or thickness 3/4"</MaxDimensions><MaxWeight>4</MaxWeight></Service></Package></IntlRateV2Response>

Edited by JeffroDH