• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moneris, eSelect plus

rbruntzjr

I use Moneris for my credit card banking. They have osCommerce on their website as a compatible store. I have the store set up and finished and I'm now ready for payment options. I don't see what Moneris uses as one of the payment modules for version 2.3.1. They use something called eSelect plus. It looks like I just download the API and follow their instructions for installation? I would need the PHP API?

They do ask some other questions about the software, Is it PA-DSS compliant? Is it PCI compliant? If not when will it be?

They want to know the method of integration:

Credit/Debit - Card Present Integration Credit-only - Card Present Integration Kiosk - Card Present Integration Gift Card - Card Present Integration Gift Card - Ecomm/MOTO Integration API Hosted Pay Page

Direct Post

They did provide me with a Key they said I would need.

When I first ask them about this all they said was Moneris is the gateway and here is your key.

Thought I better check before proceeding. Or am I making more to this than it is, lol.

https://esplusqa.moneris.com/connect/en/documents/index.html

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by rbruntzjr

I see it is in French. I can translate to English. Is there someplace that will tell what else is needed to convert from 2.2 to 2.3.1 or what else is needed? At looking at a 2.2 payment module and a 2.3 there are quite a few differences. I take it I wouldn't need anything else from Moneris other than the Key they gave me.

Edited by rbruntzjr

I know some but not enough make those kind of changes. I loaded it, it recognized the module, count went from 45 to 46 modules, but it was not on the list to choose from.

Edited by rbruntzjr

I will get the necassary PHP API and instructions from Moneris and attempt this myself, but if it is beyond me, if this could be done by someone for a reasonable fee I would be open to that.

Edited by rbruntzjr

Getting the instructions and PHP API for integration is like pulling teeth. The want to know all this stuff as stated earlier to make sure credit card info is safe.

Is it PA-DSS compliant? Is it PCI compliant? If not when will it be?

They want to know the method of integration:

Credit/Debit - Card Present Integration Credit-only - Card Present Integration Kiosk - Card Present Integration Gift Card - Card Present Integration Gift Card - Ecomm/MOTO Integration API Hosted Pay Page

Direct Post

Edited by rbruntzjr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this working in 2.3... No issue what so ever. What is your issue exactly? The instructions are clear (where to put and what to call each file is on page 5) in the .pdf...

There is a guide on how to convert addons from 2.2 to 2.3 here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/368538-guide-to-converting-addons-from-22x-to-23x/... It takes about 1 min. to convert this addon (moneriscampg.php).

If you are more clear with your problem I can try and help.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am setting up a friends online shopping through OSCommerce (Online Merchant v2.3.3.4). I've installed the Moneris eselect payment module (moneris for 2.3.x.x V1.0), configured it as required for the test environment following the instructions in the eSelectPlus Canadian Merchant Integration Guide osCommerce Shopping Cart – Version 1.3.0 (pdf)

Here's where I'm at...

Section 7: How do I test my solution -

I can complete a test transaction which I am able to view in the Merchant resource centre.

Section 8. Information I will get as a Response to My Transaction Request -

Says I should get an additional Transaction Details section in the order invoice (Admin section under Orders Totals reports)… I get no such info.

It also says that the order id of each transaction will also provide a link to connect to the eSELECTplus Merchant resource center to ease the merchant for performing any follow-on transaction… I get no such link or order id in the invoice

Section 9. What Do I Need to Include in the Receipt? -

Receipt? I get no receipt. Nowhere to configure a receipt. Do I need a different module? I want to set it up so Moneris Hosts the payment and receipt pages. There are no configuration choices to do this in the module. Right now it just integrates into the shopping cart template (which is OK).

website: http://www.banffroastingcompany.com/catalog/index.php

using credit card 5454545454545454 exp 12/14 - Store 5

What am I doing wrong? Please help me!!!

• 1 year later...

I've updated the original addon to work with 2.3.x.x and uploaded here; http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8959

Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes...

@@greasemonkey

Hi, I installed the monseris 2.3.x.x addon and have it installed on my oScommerce v2.3.3.2.

However when I go to test it if gives me an error message as follows:  What did I do wrong?

1146 - Table 'wrshop_newstore.moneris_can_orders' doesn't exist

insert into moneris_can_orders (moneris_order_id, gateway_url, osc_order_id, osc_session, ref_num, f4l4, iso_code, resp_code, auth_code, trans_date, trans_time, trans_type, message, card_type, txn_num, avs_code, cvd_code, crypt_type, veres, pares ) values ('ONLINE-00000000000001452718128', 'esqa.moneris.com', '', 't5l4onp0v5pfah8ouf94sqn4h0', '660134550017040290', '4242***4242', '01', '027', '745884', '2016-01-13', '15:48:49', '01', 'APPROVED * =', 'V', '422130-0_10', '', '1M', '7', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

Edited by grantlouie

@@greasemonkey

Hi, I installed the monseris 2.3.x.x addon and have it installed on my oScommerce v2.3.3.2.

However when I go to test it if gives me an error message as follows:  What did I do wrong?

1146 - Table 'wrshop_newstore.moneris_can_orders' doesn't exist

insert into moneris_can_orders (moneris_order_id, gateway_url, osc_order_id, osc_session, ref_num, f4l4, iso_code, resp_code, auth_code, trans_date, trans_time, trans_type, message, card_type, txn_num, avs_code, cvd_code, crypt_type, veres, pares ) values ('ONLINE-00000000000001452718128', 'esqa.moneris.com', '', 't5l4onp0v5pfah8ouf94sqn4h0', '660134550017040290', '4242***4242', '01', '027', '745884', '2016-01-13', '15:48:49', '01', 'APPROVED * =', 'V', '422130-0_10', '', '1M', '7', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

I found my problem, forgot to install the .sq database.  Thanks 

@@greasemonkey

okay it was a syntax error on the quotations before the "orders_addon_campg.php", i had to retype it and it works now.

Thanks for your help.

I just have one more issue with this module.

I just testing the production environment with Visa and when I have the transactions enabled with "Normal Transaction only" it process the charge with no errors, however when I configure it as "Perform AVS/CVD" the oscommerce store gives a "Transaction Process Failed"  message.  I do have the proper AVS/CVD entered correctly.

Is there a way to check what went wrong here.

Thanks

Maybe post the all of the configuration (without the api token).

Credit Card Payments

Enable Moneris Solutions eSELECTplus Module

Do you want to accept eSELECTplus payments?

True

Environment

Test or Production Server?

Production Server

Transaction Completion

Complete transaction on checkout or manual completion

Completion on checkout

Store ID

Store ID value obtained from the Moneris eSELECTplus Activation Letter

API Token

API Token value obtained from the Store Settings Section of eSELECTPlus Merchant Resource Center

Order ID Prefix

Prefix of the order id you would like on for the moneris transactions

Online-

Number Of Retries

Number of Retries on the same credit card in the same transaction.

(To disable retries limit, set it as '-1')

VISA Card Transactions

How would you like to perform VISA card transaction(s)?

Perform AVS/CVD

Master Card Transactions

How would you like to perform Master Card transaction(s)?

Perform AVS/CVD

American Express Transactions

How would you like to perform American Express transaction(s)?

Perform CVD

Novus/Discover Transactions

How would you like to perform Novus/Discover transaction(s)?

Do not accept

Other Card Types Transactions

Would you like to allow transaction(s) from other card types?

Do not accept

Card Verification Digit (CVD)

How would you like to perform CVD verification?

Full Matches Only

Address Verification Service (AVS)

Which AVS response code would you allow? (To disable AVS, leave the field blank)

Add Shipping Tax

Would you like to turn the module to calculate shipping tax?

No

Payment Zone

If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.

--none--

Sort order of display.

Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.

Set Order Status

Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value

These are my settings above with the store id and ap token deleted.

When I have the "perform AVS/CVD" enabled it gives error saying Failed Transaction and if I have it enabled as "Normal Transaction only" it goes through ok.

Edited by grantlouie

@@greasemonkey

I do have all configurations settings done correctly.  All tests pass in test server mode, however when i go to production server, it connects properly when i have the avs/cvs checks disabled and processes properly.  However when I have perform avs/cvs enabled it seems as the shopping cart cannot connect with moneris with a process transaction failure?

I'm just wondering is this an issue with this payment module?

• 1 year later...

Greetings,

I've installed this contribution into my 2.3.4 BS Gold and I'm having a problem with the way the form displays on the payment page. It looks like this:

post-48186-0-37638800-1485392845_thumb.gif

I'm not finding the usual HTML building bits of PHP that I normally tinker with for this sort of problem... Does anyone know how to remove the 1s and 2s? And where I can further customize the look of the form? (beyond the fields and labels, like adding classes to pretty it up in CSS)

Thanks!

post-48186-0-37638800-1485392845_thumb.gif

Edited by cinolas