• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors in Checkout Process 1_2 Addon

Draconous

Ok Heres the issue(s)

Warning: include(html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/checkout_process.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/03/7529303/html/admin/modules.php on line 129
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/03/7529303/html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/checkout_process.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in html/admin/modules.php on line 129
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in html/includes/modules/boxes/checkout_process.php on line 3
Modules  Sort Order  

What am I doing wrong? My whole use for this addon is to get it so that my attributes have seperate stock in them so that I can say; String Necklace with attributes such as Red 3 available, Blue 4 available, Green 1 left, black 12 Available and so on... If anyone has any suggestions about an addon and maybe a tut to install them that would be fantastic. Any help is GREATLY appreciated (!) (!) (!)

@@Draconous,

all files in the /boxes directory must start with bm_ or it will not be recognized.

Also, I would suggest using QTPro if you want to assign stock quantities to attributes.

Chris

@@DunWeb,

I hope you don't mind me asking if you know where I can find a tut to install QTpro? I have it ready to go but not sure of the folder it should go into?

Does it need to be in the admin folder?

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Draconous

@@DunWeb,

I hope you don't mind me asking if you know where I can find a tut to install QTpro? I have it ready to go but not sure of the folder it should go into?

Does it need to be in the admin folder?

Thanks,

Alex

Well I found the HTML file and am looking at it for installation instructions but still nowhere does it explain where the files need to go

@@Draconous,

You should follow the directory structure included with the download. You should be downloading the version submitted on Jan 21, 2011......NOT the latest patch which was submitted on Dec 21, 2011, that patch is for use with PayPal Standard only.

Chris

Thank you for clearing this Up Chris!!! '

Much Thanks and Gratitude and a LIKE!

Will be redownloading the correct version as we speak and foloowing th install infrastructure.

Thank You Chris!!!

Alex :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: