• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for a Shipping Module which will allow me to do this...

vashichino7

Hey guys...

It has been a few months that I have been looking for a module which will allow me to do the following options for shipping:

US Priority Shipping Express Mail 0-99 3.95 24.95 100-499 FREE 29.95 500+ N/A FREE CANADA PRIORITY SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL 0-250 19.95 29.95 250+ 29.95 WORLD PRIORITY SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL 0-100 24.95 39.95 100+ n/a 39.95

I need an option for all 3 countries for express mail... So, free shipping part I have set up...

What module will work best?

I have gone in and replicated Table Rate... and I get an error when I come to install stating:

1146 - Table 'sounds_oscommerce.canada_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_value from canada_CONFIGURATION where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_NSWTABLE_STATUS'

So, I dont know... is there better modules?

I suspect the zones shipping could be adapted to work on qty rather than wt.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Sorry that doesn't make any sense to me.

I need the module to be adapted for Express Mail to all customers for Upgrade Shipping options also....

Zones could display a "PRIORITY SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL" delivery option with the appropriate charge for the delivery address.

Cheers

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

I suspect the zones shipping could be adapted to work on qty rather than wt.

HTH

G

The numbers are not quantity; it is fore price. Also, I mean the following:

US Priority Shipping Express Mail 0-99 3.95 24.95 100-499 FREE 24.95 500+ N/A FREE CANADA PRIORITY SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL 0-250 19.95 29.95 250+ 29.95 WORLD PRIORITY SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL 0-100 24.95 39.95 100+ n/a

I want the customers to have the option to obtain express mail, not just one mail option... So you are saying this can be done by just adding another mail module?

No, zones would need to be edited to work on price not wt.

But you could replicate table rate 2 times and thus have your 3 different rates.

Cheers

G

Edited by geoffreywalton

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

Ignore that bit about lists, table rates works on zones and there is a rest of the world zone add-on.

Cheers

G

Post edit: Interesting you can edit posts even after a making a subsequent post. So this will not make sense to anyone as the text I am refering to has gone.

Edited by geoffreywalton

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

Okay, I went ahead and installed the modules... replicated all table modules and got them working... now on my checkout.php ...

icon_shipping.gifStep 4: Select a Shipping Method

Fill out your shipping address information above to calculate your shipping cost.

Once, I place the address nothing pops up...? Whats the problem do you guys think?