• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No fun being a rookie.

L.A.Willman

For a couple weeks now I've been trying to find where certain coding is, whether it is a button or plain text. I'm thinking it's a button. I thought I went through each PHP file, but must be wrong. On the main page it displays as:

post-303509-0-44681900-1327339978_thumb.gif

The images on it make me think it's a button... It could possibly be plain text.

Where would I find it? I'm having a big old problem replacing original buttons, And how or where do I turn off the mouseover highlighting? I'm finally yelling Uncle on this one. I've been doing well on everything else I've been wanting to change. Just not here.

If you need to look at the site... It's not functional by any means yet... but you can look, it's at: http://www.thenightsky.org/catalog

The mouseover isn't a pretty sight

Thanks

@L.A.Willman,

The buttons are controlled by the jquery ui function found in the template_top.php file. The actual call for the buttons are located in the header.php file. These 'buttons' are not images, they are drawn images.

Chris

@L.A.Willman,

The buttons are controlled by the jquery ui function found in the template_top.php file. The actual call for the buttons are located in the header.php file. These 'buttons' are not images, they are drawn images.

Chris

That one cleared things up alot, I appreciate the help. I'm thinking I should have picked up on that earlier when I was told about jquery. I was there, but really in a fog, as it wasn't in English. Atleast you gave me a starting point to figure things out with, I no longer feel like someone stomped on my glasses.

Thanks Chris

Archived