• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to mess with the stylessheet with no luck

Adamanto75

Hello All,

I'm trying to mess with the style sheet and change the colors of the background and basically everything else, but when I cahnge the colors nothing changes at all...

I really need help I feel crippled lol...

Thanks in advance

Adamanto75

Be more specific on your problem and start with:

What version of oSC are u using?

p.s. did you searched the forum for solution?

Just use Inspect Element in chrome or firebug in Firefox, locate the file and specific line of what you changed and edit this CSS file in notepad++

Correct! ;)

Just use Inspect Element in chrome or firebug in Firefox, locate the file and specific line of what you changed and edit this CSS file in notepad++

Thanks I used that thing before and was trying to download it but couldn't remeber the name, but now I got it thanks to you lol

Thanks Man (or girl)

The div I'm trying to change the color for is ".infoboxheading" and I want to change the background color from blue to brown and I change it in the file upload the file and it doesn't change, I tried chaning the entire background color to black (just to see if that would change) and it did change the color of the background but I can't change the color of the infoboxheading. It's driving me nuts lol....

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciate (but not compensated lol).

Adamanto75

In 2.3.1 the infobox headers are images. The file you need is catalog/ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css and the images are in the same folder but images/what ever the image is called.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

To get info on design and color changes, click on basics for osc 2.3+ design in my signature and also have a look at this>>

Archived