• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

/catalog/admin/categories.php looks broken or weird

starclown

Hi to all,

I just install the USPS module and I follow all the instructions in the file and everything works perfectly. But I have a stupid problem with the look of categories.php in my admin stage since I delete some of them (categories). Now I see the left side so weird (without format) and actually, I can not include more than one pic on each item (product). So, everything is broken :(

Some ideas around? I'll appreciate your help.

I fund another problem in reviews.php...

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/content/79/6046579/html/catalog/admin/reviews.php on line 221
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/content/79/6046579/html/catalog/admin/reviews.php on line 222
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/content/79/6046579/html/catalog/admin/reviews.php on line 222
Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/79/6046579/html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/content/79/6046579/html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

Celina,

If your admin left column is not formatted properly, I will assume you replaced the categories.php with a copy that was created prior to v2.3.1. The reason your left column is not formatted properly is because v2.3.1 calls the /includes/template_top.php file which contains the jquery formattng variables for the admin area.

I suggest restoring your backup of categories.php and then make manual code edits for whichever contribution you were trying to integrate into it.

Chris

Yep! I was considering do that and actually I did it after read your advice. The only problem that still makes me crazy is that I can not find the products that I have on my Store... so weird because I can see them in the Catalog. Jmmm :/ I mean, Ican add more products and everything is running well but the existing ones, are not there.

Anyway, thanks a lot Chris for all your help. ;)

Archived