• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Account Sign-In Problem

dmassaro

Hi there,

So I just installed osCommerce and configured it according to the documentation, however I find that when I create a new account, the result of signing in makes no difference.

Account creates ok, but signing in just brings me back to the page where you enter your email and pw to sign in.

osCommerce backend tracks it as successful logins. When I click check out, again, nothing. Just the page to log in.

please help me out.. thanks.

Check your admin>> configuration>> sessions to ensure you have the options configured properly. Also, check your configure.php file to ensure your cookie paths are correct.

Chris

All my php files are pretty much unchanged from the point of install. I'm not quite sure what you mean by admin > config > sessions. I don't see an admin folder in my root or subdirectories. it and the install folder disappeared after the installation. Think I need to wipe/reload the site?

All my php files are pretty much unchanged from the point of install. I'm not quite sure what you mean by admin > config > sessions. I don't see an admin folder in my root or subdirectories. it and the install folder disappeared after the installation. Think I need to wipe/reload the site?

well now i feel embarassed. I renamed it as recommended by the install package. When you say configured properly, do you mean permissions? Sry for the many q's.. im new to this.

Archived