• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in uploading store logo?

jdluski

Hi! I hope I'm posting in the right forum. I recently installed OSC 2.3 and I have had a lot of fun doing it! I have read many things a lot of you have posted and all has helped me so much. That's all I have really done is installed OSC 2.3, then dynamic meta tags and SEO URL and I think they both work good. I am thinking of installing a free template, but some people in the forum say it's not a good idea. Any recommendations?

But when I look at my store, the logo covers a lot of the text, it looks like this:

?action=view&current=homepage.jpg

I named the file store_logo.png and it's If this doesn't show up I attached a thumbnail. I know my logo is big (954 x 463), but I still think I can keep it like that, but I don't know what to do, as it's hiding behind the text. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you!

Jen

post-302405-0-62959800-1323732151_thumb.jpg

Jen,

You have to edit the stylesheet.css to change the height of the space allocated for the banner. Then, you will need to change the header.php file to edit the width.

Chris

Something like this

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Thank you very much Chris and Jim! I edited the stylesheet and it looks how I wanted it to look now. I reduced the image size to 950 pixels in width. Thank you for taking the time to help me out with my issue, and thank you for making it so simple!

Jen

Archived