• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

virtual product link not showing

JosephDugger

Tried posting here once with no help so I'm trying again ..I see this issue several times on Google with no solution ..

I have a completely digital products store. I have all my products set up as download products. I tried a test purchase and everything works perfect EXCEPT there is no link to the download. It just says DOWNLOAD LINK HERE : Then I go to "my purchases" and it shows my product under "download links" and gives the expiry date and number of downloads available but the name is not clickable, no download link. i have my pub and download folders permissions set , tried 777 and 755, no change. They are in their proper directories. It is a zip file with no uppercase no spaces or dashes. I was told to enable downloads in admin > download but my admin page doesn't have a download selection ..just a catalogue and configuration category?

Downloads in admin is available in the configuration section.

When you check in admin, what is the order status of the order that contains the downloads.

Have you installed super downloads store. If not, you really should.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

I figured out my problem with no download link, I fixed that, had something off in my includes/config file.

But now when I click the download link it takes me to a page saying

You don't have permission to access /pub/.fkcnlcgymmqsmmosdfg/test.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

For one, I don't understand where the .fkcnlcgymmqsmmosdfg directory came from because it wasn't there before, and secondly I have the permissions set properly on those directories and file so I don't understand why it says I don't have permission.

It's just one error after another with this >_<

Archived