• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add Customer Option at Check Out

Web Designs

I have been trying to find out how to globally add another selection dropdown on all of the product pages in the shopping cart. Been searching the forums for 3 days now and have not seen anything that gives me a straight answer on how to do this. looked at a lot of contributions but none seem to fit.

We are using 2.2 and are not looking at upgrading anytime soon.

If you look at www.jamestjones.com, and then look at any of the shopping cart products, I want to add an additional dropdown that shows color of the mats. The mat colors would apply across the board to all products in the shopping cart so all I want to do is add it either on all product pages, or add it as a selection at checkout and have it show on the invoice and order docs.

Thanks for any help!

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or location - couldn't find an exact forum match for this.

Robert,

You might want to check 'Options as Images' to display mat colors on each product. This will not apply the option globally, you will have to assign the options individually but this will display optional mat colors for the products.

Chris

Archived