• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Would like products in list not grid

vcg99

Hi,

I am running oscommerce 2.3.1 and currently have my products going across the page in a grid Each box product shows the image then the product name and some of my description.

The description part does not like nice at the bottom as it only show some of the description, ideally I would like the products to show no text on the home and catergories pages and to only show the description when they click on the item. Or alternatively have the products in a list going down the page and showing the image and product name.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

post-243936-0-74093600-1321963209_thumb.jpg

post-243936-0-03121500-1321963219_thumb.jpg

post-243936-0-86821900-1321963264_thumb.jpg

The "list" you want, is the default table display of osCommerce. The "grid" comes from the template you use.

Best place to ask for help is the template seller, the whole thing in however controlled from file includes/modules/product_listing.php

The "list" you want, is the default table display of osCommerce. The "grid" comes from the template you use.

Best place to ask for help is the template seller, the whole thing in however controlled from file includes/modules/product_listing.php

Hi

Thanks for the response I purchased the template from mindsparx, and have contacted them on three occassions and had no response.

I did swap the product listing file over from my current store, but it did not affect it, so will look at the coding difference between them both and see if I can find it.

Thanks

Archived