• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google XML Sitemap Feed - how to install

meamirx

To help you get a better response with your posts, you should always post your questions about a contribution in the support thread for that contribution. In answer to your question, it is unclear what you are trying to install. The Google XML Sitemap doesn't produce a feed file so I'm not sure if that is what you are trying to install or if it is the google feeder. Assuming the former, I suggest you use the Google XML Sitemap SEO contribution. It has instructions in the package (most contributions do). If that is not what you are asking about, please provide more specific information. A link to the contribution you are using would help.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If you donwload the package, it should have instructions in the package. If not, you should ask in its support thread.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The link I gave was to the 2.3 placeholder. If you read the text on the download page you will see it tells you where to find the package. This is one of the shortcomings of the addons section. You'll find there are many so you can't just download something without reading the text. If you do that with some of the contributions, it will break your shop since they are not complete.

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons