• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Side Columns

Jackster

I am wanting to add padding around my columns each side of the page or try and have each column separated into different boxes, eg...one box for Categories, one for Reviews, one for Shopping Cart etc....and then have more padding around each one....is that possible??

Also, can I add new boxes and take some away? I have noticed that some have dissapeared on the right side of my page and not sure what they were before...but there are less on the right side then on the left side....is that supposed to be like that??

To add a space vertically, you can add following to your file catalog/stylesheet.css

#columnLeft .infoBoxContainer, #columnRight .infoBoxContainer {margin-bottom:10px; }

Similar for horizontal space.

You can also check some other nice things to do with boxes here

To add a space vertically, you can add following to your file catalog/stylesheet.css

#columnLeft .infoBoxContainer, #columnRight .infoBoxContainer {margin-bottom:10px; }

Similar for horizontal space.

You can also check some other nice things to do with boxes here

That's sorted it out, thankyou so much!