• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how can i edit the Manufacturers area from my pic

manufacturer names you do not edit in any files, those you edit in your shop admin.... Catalog>>Manufacturers

Box titles you edit in files located in: includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/modules/boxes/

And instead of spending alot of time asking basic questions, use the forum search and read the osCommerce knowledgebase

manufacturer names you do not edit in any files, those you edit in your shop admin.... Catalog>>Manufacturers

Box titles you edit in files located in: includes/languages/YOUR_LANGUAGE/modules/boxes/

And instead of spending alot of time asking basic questions, use the forum search and read the osCommerce knowledgebase

ok the knowledgebase i am little bit confused so i just go http://www.oscommerce.info/confluence/display/OSCOM23 this link is that correct ?

James.

Manufactures are entered into the database from the admin area under catalog>> manufacturers. Once you enter them there, they are inserted into the database.

Your hosting account file manager ONLY shows you the files, not the database contents. If you want to see the database contents, use PHPMYADMIN in your hosting account under databases. However, I don't suggest editing the database as you don't appear to have a great deal of skill.

Chris

James.

Manufactures are entered into the database from the admin area under catalog>> manufacturers. Once you enter them there, they are inserted into the database.

Your hosting account file manager ONLY shows you the files, not the database contents. If you want to see the database contents, use PHPMYADMIN in your hosting account under databases. However, I don't suggest editing the database as you don't appear to have a great deal of skill.

Chris

James.

Chris

ok what is the best way to learn php/phpmyadmin? what websites are good place to learn it ?

Archived