• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES > Adding a link

RMD27

In the info pages there is this bit of code in the top right that shows an image

<tr>
	    <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
	    <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_specials.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>

I was looking at it and it automatically adds alt text to the image which it much pull from the includes/languages/english/thepage - the alt text is the page title - i do not pretend to know how it does this!

My question is, is it possible to make this image link to a specific page.

I have made many extra pages with this bit of code in and I would like the image to link to link to the cart.

I would prefer not to have to got to every page to make the link. I saw that the alt text was created automatically which got me wondering if a link could be made automatically for this image

probably not but I thought I would ask!

if anyone has any input please let me know

I would prefer not to have to got to every page to make the link. I saw that the alt text was created automatically which got me wondering if a link could be made automatically for this image

Nice try but not going to work like that.

To make the above image link to your cart page it has to be

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_specials.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Archived