• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone use the FCK Editor with OSC?

frustrated

Hi all... I have a client who had a company completely customize his OS Commerce install to the point that the cart is mostly broken. I have had to recode a lot of it, or I am constantly messing with the code to fix it's latest hiccup. The removed the identifiers of the version (both for the cart and the forum), so I believe it is the 2.2.5 version. I found a line that says: EZ QuickBooks Integration v1.00 for osCommerce 2.2 2007/11/25.

Well, it is mostly fixed, to the point that I may actually attempt to update/upgrade it, except for one major thing. The client does not know how to use html in his listings, so the old web guys customized the code of the product_info.php page (and others) to use the FCK Editor to write the Product Descriptions.

This worked fine until the latest Internet mass update of HTML when the old code stopped working. Now, I cannot even see the description text field when creating a new product, or even editing an existing product. The errors thrown are for unexpected } and ; on specific lines, usually for <? php } ?> or similar.

I am no OS Commerce pro... but I can tinker with it enough. :)

Any ideas how to fix the FCK Editor?

Any theories would be appreciated! :)

The block of code I believe is the problem is as follows on the product_info.php page:

<div id="prodDesc-cell">

<div class="heading">Product Description</div>

<div class="specials-box">

<div class="prodDesc-content">

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

// BOF SPPC Hide attributes from customer groups

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and find_in_set('".$customer_group_id."', attributes_hide_from_groups) = 0 ");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and find_in_set('".$customer_group_id."', attributes_hide_from_groups) = 0 order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.products_attributes_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and find_in_set('".$customer_group_id."', attributes_hide_from_groups) = 0");

$list_of_prdcts_attributes_id = '';

$products_options = array(); // makes sure this array is empty again

while ($_products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options[] = $_products_options;

$list_of_prdcts_attributes_id .= $_products_options['products_attributes_id'].",";

}

if (tep_not_null($list_of_prdcts_attributes_id) && $customer_group_id != '0') {

$select_list_of_prdcts_attributes_ids = "(" . substr($list_of_prdcts_attributes_id, 0 , -1) . ")";

$pag_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_GROUPS . " where products_attributes_id IN " . $select_list_of_prdcts_attributes_ids . " AND customers_group_id = '" . $customer_group_id . "'");

while ($pag_array = tep_db_fetch_array($pag_query)) {

$cg_attr_prices[] = $pag_array;

}

// substitute options_values_price and prefix for those for the customer group (if available)

if ($customer_group_id != '0' && tep_not_null($cg_attr_prices)) {

for ($n = 0 ; $n < count($products_options); $n++) {

for ($i = 0; $i < count($cg_attr_prices) ; $i++) {

if ($cg_attr_prices[$i]['products_attributes_id'] == $products_options[$n]['products_attributes_id']) {

$products_options[$n]['price_prefix'] = $cg_attr_prices[$i]['price_prefix'];

$products_options[$n]['options_values_price'] = $cg_attr_prices[$i]['options_values_price'];

}

} // end for ($i = 0; $i < count($cg_att_prices) ; $i++)

}

} // end if ($customer_group_id != '0' && (tep_not_null($cg_attr_prices))

} // end if (tep_not_null($list_of_prdcts_attributes_id) && $customer_group_id != '0')

for ($n = 0 ; $n < count($products_options); $n++) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options[$n]['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options[$n]['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options[$n]['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options[$n]['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options[$n]['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

// EOF SPPC attributes mod

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</div>

</div>

<div class="bottom"> </div>

</div>

You should be looking at the the categories.php file in the admin folder , that is where add/edit products code is located.

Okay... so these guys customized the heck out of this. can you look at this and give me your opinion? Categories.php is apparently too long to attach. (and hey if you can give me a way to fix the preview link on the right - for some reason it adds extra dots (.) at the end of my domain name at the 'edit' 'delete' 'move' 'copy to' 'preview' on the right-hand side - so it looks like 'http://www.domain.com../product_info.php?products_id=1'):

Parts I think might be affecting it:

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_fckeditor('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '600', '300', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" class="main"><hr><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_title_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_desc_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_keywords_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" class="main"><hr></td>

</tr>

then for that preview thing:

case 'copy_to':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

default:

if ($rows > 0) {

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TABLE_HEADING_STATUS . ': <b>' . ($cInfo->categories_status ? IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN : IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image_banner, $cInfo->categories_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image_banner);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);

} elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');

// BOF - Modification: On The Fly Auto Thumbnailer

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a target="_blank" href="' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'product_info.php?products_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '">' . tep_image_button('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '</a>');

// EOF - Modification: On The Fly Auto Thumbnailer

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));

if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));

if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

for($nb=1; $nb <= NB_IMAGE_EXTRA ; $nb++) {

$products_image = "products_image".$nb;

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image_extra($pInfo->$products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->$products_image);

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');

}

Any and all feedback is much appreciated! I am unable to edit any product descriptions or add new products.

devil.gif

Archived