• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide prices. Discovered possible bug, or not working for me.

acabiya

I have has Hide prices for YEARS. Suddenly an UNREGISTERED BUYER, sent me an order.

While investigating I noticed that on includes/modules/product_listing.php the IMAGE BUY NOW appears at the end of the products list.

This UNREGISTERED BUYER, clicked on the image BUY NOW and without being registered the order was processed.

The rest of the program works perfectly. Can someone tell me how to correct this BUG.

post-178081-0-42508600-1320100008_thumb.gif

I have has Hide prices for YEARS. Suddenly an UNREGISTERED BUYER, sent me an order.

While investigating I noticed that on includes/modules/product_listing.php the IMAGE BUY NOW appears at the end of the products list.

This UNREGISTERED BUYER, clicked on the image BUY NOW and without being registered the order was processed.

The rest of the program works perfectly. Can someone tell me how to correct this BUG.

SINCE NOBODY ANSWERS, I THINK THAT THE ALTERNATIVE IS TO PRINT THE BUY NOW IMAGE ONLY IF THE USER IS SIGN ON.

I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH PHP TO ADD THE CODE.

The code is: on catalog/include/modules/product_listing.php about line 130

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now2.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

break;

}

It seams that I'm answering my own question.

Since nobody answered, I started a trial and error solution to FIX Hide prices BUG. I hope that if someone is having the same problem, might use this alternative. I have done several tests, and it seams to work OK. My solution follows:

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':

/* Change to avoid customers making orders without registering */

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id'))

{

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

}

else {

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = " ..... ";}

break;

I hope that garydarling reads this and if finds pertinent add it to the Hide Prices Plugin.

Archived