• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help from Newbie - Pricing Issue and Shipping choices

MizAng

Hope someone can help, I have had my site a few years and just today a customer emailed to advise when they selected size they required, the pricing came up £0.00. When I added the item to site, I put price next to the size ( am I supposed to be adding something to 'prefix' or 'sort order'. Anyway to fix this so the customer could order I took all the prices out and when he selected the size again it gave the price I had put in initially. Can someone help on this. I have no idea how to add configurations etc...

My host used to do changes for me and has now advised that they no longer offer the service and I need to visit this site. So any help or pointing me in right direction would be a great help.

My second question is regarding shipping, I need to add different shipping options i.e special delivery in UK, ROW shipping but no idea how to do this. I have the basic table rate by amount customer spends.

You should be putting a value on the attribute.

This is the "extra" over and and above the basic price you charge.

Zones can be amended to charge for UK & ROW but you need to edit the file in \includes\modules\shipping\zones.php

You can also look in the add-ons section for "ROW" for other shipping contributions.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived