• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] PDF Datasheet

kymation

Thanks Jim, this problem it's solved, but there is another bug:

TCPDF ERROR: [image] Unable to get image: /web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/images/images/store_logo.png

Fatal error: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in /web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

For a test, I created the folder /ext/tcpdf/images/images/store_logo.png

and I copied the file store_logo.png

and everything works !!!

As can be resolved in other way?

Edited by flane

The modules get the image location from DIR_WS_IMAGES, which is defined in your includes/configure.php. Either that definition is messed up or you have entered a filename for your logo with the images/ directory included. You don't need to enter a filename if your logo is named store_logo.png; the code will find that file automatically.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks Jim.

This is my includes/configure.php:

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

What is wrong?

There is also another problem:

with some products in the store works fine, with others:

[b]Notice[/b]: Undefined index: cols in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php[/b] on line [b]22975[/b]
[b]Notice[/b]: Undefined index: cols in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php[/b] on line [b]22977[/b]
[b]Warning[/b]: Division by zero in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php[/b] on line [b]22977[/b]
[b]Notice[/b]: Undefined index: cols in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php[/b] on line [b]22979[/b]
[b]Warning[/b]: array_fill() [[url="http://www.mecpad.it/store/function.array-fill"]function.array-fill[/url]]: Number of elements must be positive in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php[/b] on line [b]22979[/b]
[b]TCPDF ERROR: [/b]Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file
[b]Fatal error[/b]: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in [b]/web/htdocs/www.mecpad.it/home/store/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php[/b] on line [b]78[/b]

Your includes/configure.php appears to be correct, so it's something you entered. Did you enter a filename in the Header module for your logo?

Errors like that second batch are usually due to broken HTML in the product description. Check your HTML for errors. The W3 Validator may be of some help in finding the mistakes.

Regards

Jim

You have the header module's sort order set to 9001. If that's higher than the Fonts module you will have all kinds of problems. I recommend that you leave the sort order of the Initialize, Header, and Fonts modules at the default settings. See the warnings in the User's Manual.

Regards

Jim

That should work. It does on my test store, and on the other stores I have installed it on. It must be something peculiar to your installation.

Regards

Jim

Hello,

i installed this addon in my oscommerce 2.3.3 store.

When i go to modules and install them, i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_function() in ../includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price org.php on line 411

can anybody help me with this?

I looked and tried several thing but no succes

Thank you

Regards

Twindaddy

Hi Jim,

I had these errors, can you please advise what I should do or check to make them away?

Many thanks in advance.

Lyn

Notice: Use of undefined constant SPECIFICATIONS_FILTER_SHOW_COUNT - assumed 'SPECIFICATIONS_FILTER_SHOW_COUNT' in /includes/functions/html_output.php on line 338

Notice: Undefined variable: count_filters in /includes/modules/boxes/bm_products_filter.php on line 192

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions/html_output.php:338) in /ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8940

TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

@@twindaddy

/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price org.php is not a part of the PDF Datasheet package. Delete it. Then read the User's Manual before you install any modules.

@@lyn

Those errors are not caused by this Addon. Please post your request in the Products Specifications support thread.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

I hope you can help me with the following errors:

I get this error when I click on Modules/PDF Datasheet/ Install modules

1e:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_function() in /home/motorhelm/domains/*******************/public_html/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price.php on line 411

2e

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_session_save_path() in /home/motorhelm/domains/*******************/public_html/includes/languages/dutch.php on line 241

I hope that you can help me,

1. Delete includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price.php. I'm going to take that out of the distribution package. And please read the User's Manual before installing any modules.

2. tep_session_save_path() is in includes/functions/sessions.php. Get a copy from the osCommerce 2.3.3 package if you don't have it. I recommend that you upgrade to 2.3.3 anyway.

Regards

Jim

the php code:

from session.php

function tep_session_save_path($path = '') {
if (!empty($path)) {
  return session_save_path($path);
} else {
  return session_save_path();
}
 }

Code from dutch

define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT', 'Waarschuwing: De sessies directory bestaat niet: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessies zullen niet werken totdat de directory is aangemaakt.');
define('WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'Waarschuwing: Ik kan niet naar de sessies directory schrijven: ' . tep_session_save_path() . '. Sessies zullen niet werken totdat de user permissies goed zijn gezet.');

Edited by Hoezozinloos

pdf_datasheet.php doesnt contain

// define how the session functions will be used
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'sessions.php');

thats why tep_session_save_path() doesnt get loaded and hence the error

just replace ( from the top in pdf_datasheet.php )

error_reporting( E_ALL );

with

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

which is the default setting in application_top.php

@@Hoezozinloos

That's an error in your Dutch language file. The call to tep_session_save_path() should not exist in any language file; it's already in includes/application_top.php. Delete that line and you should be fine.

Regards

Jim

@@twindaddy

/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price org.php is not a part of the PDF Datasheet package. Delete it. Then read the User's Manual before you install any modules.

@@lyn

Those errors are not caused by this Addon. Please post your request in the Products Specifications support thread.

Regards

Jim

Thank you Jim,

pd_image_price org.php i was in the package that i downloaded.

I delete the file and it works.

Thank you again

Regards

Twindaddy

@@kymation

Then i get the next errors

[b]TCPDF ERROR: [/b][image] Unable to get image: /home/motorhelm/domains/****************/public_html/ext/tcpdf/images/images/store_logo.png
[b]Fatal error[/b]: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in [b]/home/motorhelm/domains/**************/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php[/b] on line [b]78[/b]

Edited by Hoezozinloos

@@kymation

Then i get the next errors

[b]TCPDF ERROR: [/b][image] Unable to get image: /home/motorhelm/domains/****************/public_html/ext/tcpdf/images/images/store_logo.png
[b]Fatal error[/b]: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in [b]/home/motorhelm/domains/**************/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php[/b] on line [b]78[/b]

I have the same problem ......see here

You customize the layout by installing and uninstalling modules, and by changing the settings in the installed modules. See the User's Manual for details.

Regards

Jim

Dear Jim,

I installed your PDF Datasheet contribution, installed the modules without any modification, and got this error message:

Notice: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/astronum/public_html/shop.astronumero.org/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_description.php on line 54

TCPDF ERROR: [image] Unable to get image: images/

Fatal error: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in /home/astronum/public_html/shop.astronumero.org/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

I read your discussions on similar problem, but I couldn't find a solution.

Would appreciate if you could help me out.

Andrej

There is only one solution to this: You must upload a suitable large image for that product. Please read the User's Manual section on images.

Regards

Jim